Chapter 18: Mistakes

"Stupid stupid stupid..." I kept my head down as I muttered to my self."should've snapped her neck when I had the chance... But no nikisha you decided to walk away like a Good Samaritan..I was so deep in conversation with my self i never realised I was attracting attention towards me.

Jacobs POV:

I heard all the ruckus about what happened outside everybody was talking about it , serves Natasha right she needed a good telling off the fuck was she thinking of when she started this bull shit. I spotted Nikisha sitting on the bench outside near the fountain. I called out her name but she didn't seem to hear me. As I walked towards the bench I called her name again.. Nope no reply she was out of it. "Hey." Softly the words came out of my mouth as I placed my hand on her shoulder , she jumped unexpectedly not realising I was here at all. "Oh , it's just you Jacob ." Her tone was subtle but mostly drained. "Who else would it be Nikisha I've been calling your name for some time and you were zoned out completely." " that's what happens when your only 17 and have a lot of shit going on in your life then the bitch of the town picks a fight with you ... Life couldn't be any greater." She gave a half hearted laugh and as she looked up she smiled. "Here come the clan." "There you are , you scared us half to death out there !" Ciara started off as she pulled Keisha from her seat and have her a hug. "Cece I'm fine don't worry about it." "Speak for yourself missy, how the fuck did all of that shit happen!" I looked up to see Craig confused "dude I think that should be a question for when y'all are in your car ride home.." "Jacobs right I will tell you when we get home ..okay bae." "Now it's my turn to talk," all eyes went on janay who hand her arms crossed over her chest as she was staring at Keisha intensively. "Why didn't you just snap her neck ?" "Janay, really baby?!" Chres laughed as he placed his arm around her shoulders. "What all of our problems would be solved by now, I would've definitely snapped her neck for you ." Everyone burst out laughing "and that's why I love you sis, you got my back no matter what." Nikisha hi fived jay and then the bell went ringing off in every direction I sighed and grabbed Ciaras hand "Time for class children."

~

I sat in class mindlessly tapping my pen on the table waiting for the bell to ring... I know it's a little early we only just got into class but science is gonna be hectic if time doesn't go any faster .

Craig's POV:

I just sat there opposite her watching how lifeless she was looking.. It was like everything was being drained out of her, and then she walks in all triumphant like she had won the gold medal or something. The longest sound I had ever heard was coming straight from nikishas mouth as she kissed her teeth and cut her eyes at Natasha "some people are just not worth it anymore.." She sneered as she made that indirect comment. "I guess that's why you closed your legs to most of the boys in school you wasn't getting the attention you needed was you?" Mimicking a baby voice nikisha retorted while giving a disgusted look towards her. "Bae just leave her , she's a waste of space .." I grabbed her hand gently and squeezed it for reassurance. "Oh so now I'm a waste of space after when you and your side bitch over here where having problems you when indulging your pleasure in me!" "That's it Natasha I have had it up to here with you!! Say one more thing about MY boyfriend oh so help me God I will slit your throat right Now!" "Nikisha and Natasha !! If you both don't want to be sent to the principles office sit down down and shut up!" Mr Doherty shouted as his face flustered in pink. "Babe?" I reached out my hand to touch her but she pulled back her hand... Shit! Not this again I let out a frustrated groan and kicked the table leg which made Her jump. "Craig do you want to go to the principles office?" "No sir.." "Thought so." This lesson was dragging and I'm so pissed right now like Natasha needs to die

We had two more lessons and then we went home ... Keisha is still not talking to me for God know why, I hate the fact that she always gives me the silent treatment because of some shit that's happened and she can't be asked to just talk about it.