How it all began II

"So you're aware of his deeds?" Gabriel said the moment Hyunjin walked inside the beautiful hall. Hyunjin confusedly rose an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?" He asked. Michael sighed.
He pinched the bridge of his nose. "What were you thinking?" He suddenly snapped.

Hyunjin couldn't control his confused expression. "I don't understand-"
"Why would you even think about taking the blame?!" Gabriel yelled. Hyunjin took a step back from the two Angels.

"Blame for what?" Hyunjin asked. Though a little bit of fear started stirring in his stomach.

"You know what Yongbok did, and you wanted to take the blame." Michael stated. They knew.

"It's my fault!" Hyunjin yelled almost immediately. "I swear! Don't put the blame on him, I helped the boy!" Hyunjin tried to put on his bestest act.

"Silence!" Gabriel yelled. Hyunjin fell silent immediately. He felt his body almost shaking in fear. A stupid reflex he'd kept from when he'd still been human.

"Come with us." Michael sighed. Hyunjin obeyed. They crossed the big hall and reached two huge doors.

"Gabriel I can explain please-" Hyunjin started.
"Don't even try." Michael snapped again. "You're God's favourite and you know it, you can't do this to him after Lucifer." He said in a low hush. Hyunjin looked away, tears brimming in his eyes.

The big doors opened, revealing a pretty viaza. There were flowers everywhere and the rest was the purest white.

But the thing that immediately caught Hyunjin's eyes was the petite Angel sitting huddled together on the floor.

"Yongbok!" He cried out. He wanted to run towards the boy but was stopped by multiple arms pulling him back.

The Angel looked up in surprise and locked eyes with Hyunjin's. His lips quietly formed the other's name as tears started brimming in his eyes.

There was a loud murmur around the viaza. Everybody there was wondering what the innocent Yongbok was doing tied up in the middle of the pretty viaza.

"Silence." A calm, deep voice spoke. Raguel slowly came around the corner, holding a huge sword. Hyunjin felt his non-existent heart stop.

"No no no no." He said softly. "Yongbok! Yongbok, no!" He felt multiple arms keeping him in place, stopping him from protecting his love.

"Let me go!" He sobbed.
"You have come here today, young Angel." Raguel spoke. "You have come here today because of a sin you've committed. I, the Angel of Justice, will put you in your place."

"What will be my punishment?" Yongbok asked with a broken voice.
"Reincarnation." Raguel said. Yongbok looked up in surprise. "Without any memory of this place nor the people here." The whole viaza errupted in hushed whispers.

Hyunjin froze again. Yongbok's eyes grew wide. He met gazes with Hyunjin, either of their eyes as terrified as the other.

"Spread your wings Angel." Raguel spoke. He slowly walked behind the boy and lifted the sword.

Yongbok's wings were shaky but he obeyed nonetheless.
"Make it quick." He whispered.
"You know that's not possible." Raguel spoke. And with a loud scream emitting from Hyunjin's throat the blade slashed down, deep in between the shoulderblades of the young Angel, piercing through his body.

Hyunjin fell to his knees. "No!" He yelled. He felt the hand that were gripping him letting him go. Without further hesitation he stood up and ran towards the middle of the viaza. He watched as the blade was slowly pulled out of Yongbok's back and as the freckled Angel fell to his side.

He kneeled beside the other and cried. There wasn't any blood. Hyunjin quickly managed to move Felix's head onto his lap.

"Yongbok don't leave." Hyunjin cried. The wound where the blade had been seconds ago was slowly turning to stone. Felix chuckled weakly.
"I'm sorry." He cried. Golden tears flowed out of his eyes, and Hyunjin wiped them away.

The flower crown on his head accidentally fell off, making it land beside Felix's head. It don't go unnoticed by Hyunjin how the flower were slowly withering.

"Why." He sobbed. "Why did you do it?"
"You knew I couldn't let you take the blame." Yongbok chuckled weakly. The petrification had already covered Yongbok's entire chest and almost his entire torso, making it harder for the boy to breath.
His fingertips and feet were starting to turn to stone too.

"Hyunjin?" Yongbok asked weakly. Hyunjin nodded frantically as he softly stroked the other's hair.
"Do you promise to find me?" Yongbok choked up again.

Hyunjin nodded. "I'll promise. I'll promise on everything I hold dear I'll find you." He sobbed. Yongbok smiled.

He let his body relax. His entire body had already been petrified and the curse was quickly spreading in his neck.
"Can you kiss me goodbye?" He chuckled. Without hesitation Hyunjin pressed his lips to the other's, feeling euphoric at the touch.

Hyunjin pulled away. He had wanted to say so much more. He had wanted to kiss the other so much longer. But the curse had already reached his eyes. A last golden fell from his eye as the curse spread itself across the last unperturbed part of the boy's body.

Hyunjin yelled in agony. A slow crack emitted from the stone chest from the former Angel, and in a matter of seconds he had been crumbling to ashes.

"Yongbok!" Hyunjin cried out. With shaky hands he picked up the flower crown he had received of the Angel previously and took it in his hands. He watched as the golden string melted and fell onto the floor, just to turn into lead. He watched as the roses turned black and the Daisies and Lilies lost their petals.

He screamed again. He felt a hand grip his shoulder reassuringly, but it only made a new feeling flow through his veins.

Anger.

And the longing for revenge.

Yes there will be a part three