Chapter 30- Is This the Time to Get H*rny?

It was chaotic. Many were injured, and several ambulances were parked outside the hotel. It was a hustle and bustle situation. Amidst all these, holding his gun in one hand, blood stained on his white shirt, Ezra walked out with his scared sister Elif. Danyal Romani with relief in his eyes approached them.

"Daddy"

Elif cried harder while embracing her father.

"Your friend Hunter..."

"What? What happened to him?"

A terrified Elif wiped her tears as her father glanced in the direction Ezra hurried off to.

"Dad, tell me he is okay?"

Uncountable tears escaped her eyes, her heart felt heavy and her body ached with intense pain. Danyal held her shoulders while her hands were fisting her father's shirt.

"Relax. He was shot in the arm, but he seems to be fine. He is now heading to the hospital in the ambulance."

Elif sighed in relief before turning her eyes around in search of her.

"Sonia, where is Sonia Dad, where is she? Is she injured as well?"

Danyal had no answer to her question because from within he was raging at the audacity of the Marchessi's to attack them in their own hotel.

"And Hazel?"

Elif murmured next with more tears in her eyes recalling that Sonia went to check on her sister in the bride's room. It was then that she noticed her brother, a stressed look on his face, walking toward them. In his hand was a piece of crumpled paper. Elif hurried over to her sibling.

"Brother Ezra, are they okay? Sonia and Hazel?"

She frowned while checking behind him, wishing nothing at the moment except to see them.

"Brother?"

Ezra ignored her and stared at his approaching father.

"What happened, son?"

He then extended the note to his father. As Danyal quickly went through the note, his facial features tightened and Elif swore she noticed a nerve ticked on his jaw. She snatched the note from Danyal's grip, reading it herself and her eyes widened.

"She ran away!"

Danyal gritted with pure poison dripping from his tone.

"I don't understand one thing, why did Hazel apologize to Sonia and what difficulties Sonia is going to face because of her?"

Elif queried, confused.

"Seems like your best friend is closer with your elder sister, daughter."

A naive Elif gently arched her brows, not getting her father's taunt.

"What do you mean, I..."

She paused speaking before once again glancing at the note.

"Take her back, Dad. I'll bring Sonia home."

Ezra was about to walk past them but his father grabbed his arm.

"Do not be stupid. It could be a trap. Let us discuss this at home."

"And I am going to the hospital to check on Hunter."

She adamantly spoke and hurried outside.

"El—"

"Let her, son," Danyal then signaled his men to follow Elif.

"Dad"

"Son, for now, let's go back to the mansion."