💫CHAPTER-3💫

.

.

...................Hi guys finally I started writing this chapter, hope you enjoy it....................

.

.

I woke up early today, and went out for jogging and got ready to go to school. When I was going to my class I saw Lim Ju Kyung running from her desk to suho desk closing the curtains for Su-ho, I felt sad for her...

Then I went towards her and said hi, she also did.

"wow Ju Kyung ah you did smoky make up today you really look cool" I said, "yeah, does it look good?" Ju Kyung asked and I said "of course you do"

Then I took a glance at  Su-ho he smiled at me so did I, I wondered 'why would he smile at me I am not the female lead'. Then me and Ju Kyung went out of the class, because Su-ho would cause trouble to Ju Kyung again.

Our class started, in middle of the lecture Ju Kyung suddenly stood up and said she had to go to the washroom, and I know why was she doing that, and after that our class teacher also went out of the class as the class ended. Then Ju Kyung came back running after few minutes and bought a drink for Su-ho, I was worried for her but I couldn't do anything because I can't change the plots.

So after that, I saw Ju Kyung carrying books so I also helped her with carrying them, While we were talking and walking at the corridor, we bumped into Han Seo Jun, he asked Ju Kyung "where is my helmet?" she said she forgot it, he just sent her a death glare at her then she said "I will definitely bring it tomorrow" he then left her but he suddenly stopped me and said," I thought to give back the keychain to you only but you snatched it" my eyes widened and I said confidently "yes I did it because it belongs to me" and I was about to leave but he held my wrist tightly, and just smiled at me suddenly the dean showed up and came towards us han seojun left my hand and I ran off.

After that I went back to the class and saw Ju Kyung smiling at Su-ho. Me and Su-ah went to washroom and saw Soojin washing her hands very fast, and went near her and Su-ah asked "are you zoning out?" Soojin came back to her senses and said she was trying to remove her ink stains from her hand.

After school I went to my house directly, and slept off. After 2 hours I went out to take a walk and then at the park I saw Ju Kyung giving a book to Su-ho and then she ran off.

The next morning,

At school, Me and Ju Kyung were walking together and she asked me "can you do me a favor",  I said "okay". so she gave me a paper and asked me "can you please give this paper to seojun, I know her situation so I took stood infront of seojun " Lim Ju Kyung asked me to give this to you" I said as I kept the paper in his front tee pocket and I ran from there, and his friends started to shout "its a love letter, ooh"

----------------------------------------------

Then for few days I saw Ju Kyung roaming around Su-ho and doing errands for him. I felt pity for her.

--------------------------------------------------

AFTER FEW DAYS AT SCHOOL-

 we had a break, after the class I saw Ju Kyung running again and near the staircase she bumped into seojun "where is my helmet?" he asked her, "I will give it back just give me some time" she said and ran off "yahh you better do that fast" he shouted ,and then there was soojin who saw that scene. 

we had classes after that but I didn't see Ju Kyung , so after few classes I went out and checked around the school campus then I saw Ju Kyung singing, and I went to her and said "Ju Kyung ah why are you practicing alone we will both take the auditions together" she looked at me and said okay.