💫CHAPTER-2💫

.

.................Here my other chapter........>>>>

.

.

After running from there me and Ju Kyung finally reached our streets and we bumped into Ju Kyung's brother, he greeted me so did I. Then he suddenly gave me his water bottle to drink water, I drank and gave it to Ju Kyung. Then he asked, "can I get your number noona?" Ju Kyung suddenly put her hand on his mouth and said "we will meet tomorrow" and I said "okay" and left from there. (noona refers to older sister in korean)

Then finally I reached my house and ate my dinner, since it was weekend I decided to watch series and sleep.

The Next Day, I woke up at 11' and took a shower and had my lunch directly, and I did my homework that was assigned it was so easy that it took only 30 minutes to complete three subjects, all the subjects were on basic level in this world. The time was only 1:00 and I got bored and went out to buy ice cream and after eating the ice cream I went back to my house. I started to watch new series soon the time was 5'

 I was hungry again so I went to prince comics, when I entered the comic book store I ordered 2 bowl of noodles all by my self, so I went inside and saw Ju Kyung and Su-ho talking about their agreement, so I was standing at the front door and went inside after 5 minutes, my order also came so I went inside and greeted them Ju Kyung was shocked to see me again.

This time I asked her name she said it was Ju-bal. Su-ho looked at me and then my 2 bowls and asked "are you going to eat that whole thing?" then I spoke "yeah I am going to eat, do you want some?" then I completed both the bowls in 20 minutes they both were shocked.

Then I realized that today was Su-ho birthday, so I said I would be back in 5minutes and told them to wait I went to buy a gift for him. So I bought him a small keychain, after then I went to the prince comics they were still sitting there and reading, so Ju Kyung said lets play a game, and I said truth or dare? she said okay, then we both looked at Su-ho and somehow he was also playing with us. So finally Su-ho had to do a dare, Ju-Kyung asked him a question "Is today your special day if there is anything special I want you to write in another language."

Since he was supposed to do the dare, he then wrote on the table it was his birthday in English I chuckled. soon the sun has set up and Ju Kyung went to her home and I saw her giving a sticker to Su-ho. Then she left. Then I forgot I left my phone inside the store, then I saw Su-ho bag and wrote a note "here it is a present for your birthday" then I kept it in his bag and left from there.

The next day I went to take the bus and saw Jukyung was already there she was sleeping while sitting on the seat, then a guy on his age 25  went to her seat and sat beside her and clicked pictures under her skirt then I shouted "pervert!", then Kang soojin also saw him he got of the bus and started running then I went near Ju Kyung and asked if she was okay. Then soojin caught that guy and police took him and then she entered the bus, Ju Kyung held her hand and said "Soojin ah I wish I had a boyfriend like you" then soojin was shy and asked to stop with the jokes.

After we reached the school I was walking with my friends, Tae-hoon, Su-ah boyfriend he is really so cringe. Then Su-ho suddenly was back at us and asked us to "move" with his cold expression, we drifted aside, he went through and soojin said to suho  "why can't you speak nicely"

Then suddenly there was a motor bike coming fast and I know it was none other than Seo-jun, he went and removed his helmet and he started to glare at Su-ho, then Ju Kyung asked who he was suah explained that seojun and suho are school goddess's and they also hate each other.