💫CHAPTER-7💫

...UPLOADED THIS CHAPTER, IT CONTAINS VIOLENCE..

.

.

.

Then we reached the karaoke place, me and Ju Kyung sat on the couch, the bully came towards and snatched Ju Kyung phone, "yah Han Seo Jun, you're going to pick up your girlfriend's call, I am with her and also her friend come fast, I miss you" he said in a sarcastic tone, he gave the phone back to us and looked at me and touched my hair strand "yah what is your name?" he asked while smirking, "its Y/n" I said, his friend pulled him aside to sing along with his gang, I smirked a little I saw Ju Kyung make a call Su-ah, "Ju-Kyung I will count till three you run" I whispered to her "what about you?" she said, I took out a knife from my bag and winked at her.

"1..2...3 run" Ju Kyung was about to run and I let her and I took out a Knife "Come closer I will put scars on your faces" I shouted at them, Ju Kyung made her way out, I sighed in relief.

then the all boys surrounded me, two boys tried to take the knife but I dodged them, then the leader came and held my wrist tightly and took the Knife, and pinned me to the wall and tried to kiss me, I smirked and then with my legs I hit his center he groaned in pain, and I started to walk towards the door and locked it.

"why are you locking the door?" the other boy asked nervously, I turned back and took put my sleeves up and made a ponytail, "more 5?" I sighed and went running to a long hair guy and twisted his hand and slapped him more than 5 times than the other boy grabbed my hand I kicked him on his face with my legs blood came out from his nose, "more 3 to go" I said, and punched on their stomach....

after 5 min-

all the boys were sitting down on the floor and I was sitting on the couch "last time you guys chased Seo Jun and bet him, and you guys again chased him but I met you and I couldn't fight that time because I was nervous" I said "you were the girl last time we saw you?" the other boy asked and I nodded while smiling at them.

"pour me a glass of water and give it to me" I said while glaring at the leader, he stood up and gulped looking at me and poured water for me while shaking his hands and was about to give it me "don't be scared I am not gonna bite you" I said while laughing.

Ju Kyung POV-

I left the room as y/n asked and went to get help I called my friends again and called them to come to the place.

It has already been five minutes, nobody showed up, then I saw Su-ho and Seo Jun and called them, they looked at me and asked if I was okay I said I was, "where is y/n?" Su-ho and Seo Jun asked, and I started running to show the place.

END OF POV.

--------------------------------------------------------

Y/n POV

I took the glass from the guy and started to drink the water and asked the bully to sit beside me "yah come and sit beside me" I said while glaring, he came and sat "how many fingers are these" I asked him sarcastically, "5" he said nervously "then I will close one by one if I don't see you guys out of this room I will start the game again" I said while smirking at them, and then I started to close my finger one by one they were about to run suddenly,

"Y/N are you there inside open the door" Su-ho and Seo Jun shouted, and kicked the door forcefully and the door was open, Su-ho ran and jumped top of the table and started beating the guy who sat beside me, then Seo Jun also came inside and started to beat the other guys, "guys!!" I shouted, then everyone turned towards me "Su-ho and Seo Jun leave them" I said, "why would I when they tried to hurt you" Seo Jun said while beating the guy, then the bullies asked them to stop beating and they said they will apologize "please stop beating she already beat us enough before" one guy shouted,