💫CHATPER-12💫

...................I hope you guys are enjoying this story and which ship you guys love the most-

Lee Su-ho X  y/n ?

Han Seo-Jun X y/n ?

.

.

.

.

.

After everyone were there I was the first one to sit down and suddenly Han Seo-Jun sat beside me and Su-ho also did, 

and then all of them sat down and kept the machine in the middle Su-ah pushed the machine towards Lim Ju-Kyung and asked "do you like someone?" and Ju-Kyung replied with "yes I do" smiling so cute, but the machine detected it was wrong and everyone bet her with the plastic hammer.

 Then Tae-hoon suddenly passed the machine to Hyun-Kyu and asked "Ahn Hyun-Kyu have you ever shat you're pants before?" then Hyun-kyu replied with "are you joking? no!" but the machine beeped and we all bet him and he passed the machine to other person and asked, "Hey, Si-hyun do you think you are the preetiest in the whole universe?"

she said, "no I do not!" but it beeped and we all bet her, and she asked Su-ho " Su-ho you've had your first kiss?" he looked at me for a second and didn't answer 

"one, two, three" taehoon said,

 all started beating him "you didn't answer, you have to answer fast" they all said ; then Su-ho asked Seo-Jun "love or friend ship?" 

seojun glared at suho and answered "love" but it didn't beep this time and he was smiling so cutely, I came back to my senses and I took the machine and kept infront of Hyung-sik and I asked "the person you like is she here playing this game ?" 

"yeah" he said bluntly and I looked at Su-Jin she was a bit shy.

Seo-Jun asked Su-jin "you think I'm handsome?" she answered "yes" bluntly but it beeped and we all bet her.

Su-jin passed it Su-ah and asked "Tae-hoon or Ateen?" 

"obviously it is my baby Tae-hoon" she said and smiled it didn't beep we all said togther "so cheesy" and we bet them, except seojun and suho.

Su-ah passed the machine to me and asked "did you kiss someone?" 

"Su-ah we are already done with this question" 

"it's okay we can ask twice now answer"

I got nervous and answered "n-no" they were all ready to beat me to my surprise the machine didn't beep and I was surprised and I looked at suho he was also shocked, because we both accidently kissed eachother in the prince comics. 

I sighed in relief and quickly passed the machine to taehoon and I asked "have you ever thought breaking up with taehoon" he kept his hand confidently on the machine and answered 

"NEVER!" but it beeped, "do it again " suah said,

"no I said no" the machine beeped again,

"I don't think so. I think you did have the intention you cheater!" suah said and stood up and stamped on taehoon hand "we're done" she said and ran from  there me, jukyung and sujin ran after her taking the machine with us ; I cursed myself for asking that question.

..........................................

After 3 rs-

 in the tent , "See I told you the machine was not working properly go and talk with him now" I told suah,