💫Chapter-0💫

.Hi guys this is my first teleportation story! hope you all enjoy reading my first new ff ....

I am so happy! thank you for 1.1k views for this chapter!!!

.

.

.

.

Y/n is a student she had been graduated when she was only 17 years from her high school. Her parents are truly blessed to have a daughter like her. She was also been sent to karate classes from her childhood so could earn how to defence and dosen't need anyone to protect her and she also went to other hobbies. She didn't have friends, since she took private classes and didn't attend school, she only used to spend her time at her home and used to watch Korean dramas and listens to K-pop music.

In her life, she was never sent to school. Her parents didn't want to send their child to school and get recognized by other people that she is a rich CEO's daughter of the fashion industry. They were just worried that she would get influenced by others. 

But Y/N didn't know about this reason. She was just living her whole life like this and she didn't have friends nor any relatives. She would always be with her parents and would go out when her parents took her for a picnic. She is at least happy that her parents wouldn't lock her at home.

Y/n just hoped if she would have friends and talk to them and go to school like other kids.

Y/N POV-

I went on a walk today not with my parents, It was refreshing to go on a walk at night. My parents were out of town, and I was really happy that I could go out and take a walk by myself, suddenly my stomach started growling I was really hungry, so I went to a convenience store which was near to my house and bought some snacks. After eating, I went home and decided to watch the final episode of the drama True Beauty.

Why does Seo-Jun deserve an ending like this? 'I cried after completing the drama, I thought he would end up with Soo-jin but no, he didn't.'

.

.

.

After watching the show, the time was 2:22. I didn't realize the time, so I went to sleep directly. The next morning I woke up as usual and made my breakfast and joined my online class, after my classes were done and I wrapped up everything. Then next exciting thing to do was to have a conversation with my online friend who was Jihyun. She was my only friend that I had, and my parents didn't knew about it.

While I was chatting with her

"hey the school was boring today I had to deal with the bullies again, they are really annoying," she said. Then I said we have to meet each other tomorrow are you free? I want to hangout with you. "yeah ok its been a long time we met each other then let's meet at a comic book store I will send you the address". and then we both end the call since I have my other avocation classes to go to.

After a week, my parents returned. I couldn't go on walks anymore; I was miserable. My parents had some business problems, so they suddenly said we would go to our hometown which was seoul, and they also said that I would be attending school. I couldn't believe that they accepted me to go to school. I was so happy that I could attend school, make friends, and hang out with others. Soon after I said this to Jihyun (online friend), she was also happy for me..

The next day, I packed everything and my parents were also geared up. We were going by car, it would be a long drive. So I was prepared with my headset, my mother was just in her calls all day about her work and my father was hell busy talking to his clients from morning. When we were about to leave, my father said he had a emergency meeting in his start-up company and he was incapable to not come with us. so me and mother had to go. My mother was not so good with the routes so we had to look at the maps in google which was really helpful to us.