💫CHAPTER-6💫

<<<HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE MY NEW COVER, :) ENJOY READING THIS CHAPTER>>>

.

.

.

After the class I went to staff room to submit my project but I saw my mother, everyone surrounded her and there was also Su-ho's father.

Then she saw me and asked the my homeroom teacher "how is y/n at school?" then he replied with a shocking face "y/n is your daughter ma'am?" then my mom said yes. My homeroom teacher said I was the new topper and that I was also getting involved in other group activities.

My mom and Su-ho dad chatted with each other.

I ran from there since I didn't want to get the attention from my classmates and went to my classroom, I kept on thinking why my mom returned fast.

......

Then we had lunch break, I went with Su-ah because Ju Kyung has been ignoring me since morning and soojin had to submit her project, after few min soojin and Ju Kyung joined us but Ju Kyung tried to avoid eye contact with me, I was sad.

Then Ahn Hyun Kyu suddenly came running to the cafeteria and shouted "hey this is huge! hey Lee Su-ho! your dad is Lee Ju Jun?"

Then everyone started mumbling and whispering,

"Lee Ju Hun that celebrity? "

"Wow!!"

"what? that's crazy"

"wait, seriously?"

Can I get his autograph -, then Su-ho started to walk away,

"Lee Ju Hun is the CEO of 'Move Entertainment', turns out he belongs to a totally different world" Su-ah exclaimed.

"Indeed" Ju Kyung said.

Then an other classmate started to run again and shouted "Kim Ji-hyo the fashion industry CEO is here!!!" and everyone were so excited

"No way why is she here?"

"why are all celebrities coming to our school today?"

"woah really? I want to meet her and get an autograph"

then I started to move out to put my plate away but that student who came running came towards me and asked excitingly "I heard that Kim Ji-hyo is your mom is that true?"

I looked around and everyone gasped , and I nodded indicating it is true and left from there everyone were shocked even m friends too.

--- time skips---

I started running to check where my mother went , then I saw her outside talking with Su-ho father and Su-ho was leaving from there even Ju Kyung mother too, and I went towards my mom "Eomma you didn't say you were coming today, and when did you come back to Korea?" she looked at me and smiled "Since I wanted to check how you were doing at school" she replied, then I greeted Su-ho's father he then smiled back at me.

--------

I was walking to my home and thought Ju Kyung didn't speak to me today, I have to stay away from the main leads I kept thoughts aside and kept walking and reached my house, my mom was sleeping happily and made dinner for me I took a bathe and my dinner and slept.

-------------

I was walking with Su-ah to go to lab class, she hoped we could be in groups and yes we were, I saw Ju Kyung was in Su-ho team and smiled at her.