3. Excuse me what?

Matthew quickly rushed inside the office startling Jiwoong who was working on some papers,

" ah sorry", Matthew knocked on the open door came inside anyway, and stood in front of Jiwoong.

The elder motioned him to sit which Matthew gladly accepted.

" Why am I called here sir?", Matthew bravely asked away, and instantly Jiwoong told

" I'd like to know"

" excuse me what?"

" I said I'd like to know about you, why are you surprised? is it wrong for a boss to know about his intern?"

Dumbstruck Matthew argued, "No, I thought you looked at my resume before you accepted me here"

" What is the HR for if I do it myself?"

" Well isn't talking to me here more time-consuming than looking over my resume?"

Jiwoong just stared at him awestruck.

"yes, my fault", Matthew wanted to cover his face in embarrassment.

" My name is Seok Woohyun, but I go by the name Matthew because I have Canadian citizenship"

Noticing jiwoong was still staring Matthew asked," Do I have anything on my face?"

Jiwoong slightly lifted his hand covering Matthew upper part of his face from his view and smiled,

" I have finally found you"

" What did you say? I don't think we've ever met before are you mistaking me for somebody else? I think you are"

" You... I'm sure it's you", Jiwoong was talking to himself but was cut off by Matthew,

" Once you've done talking to yourself please talk to me"

Realizing something Matthew spoke," Don't tell me you are my fan"

" I can neither accept nor deny that accusation", Jiwoong told coolly and got up from his seat and started coming closer to the younger

" W-what are you doing sir?", Flustered by the sudden lack of space between them, Jiwoong smirked and said,

" It really is you, the owner of the 'Live to eat' mukbang asmr channel"

Matthew felt elated, no one. no one means no one realized it was him including his friends.

-

During evening the ZBz and Hanbin were seated in their backyard smoking BBQ. Every now and then Matthew kept checking his phone as if waiting for a call from certain someone. noticing his weird motions Gunwook asked," Wow, are you possessed or something I never saw you this quiet before... you okay?"

Not minding his friends' words he kept mumbling to himself, ' Will he really call?' and finally got fed up from all the waiting he'd done. For a short patient person like him, a minute felt like a ten.

He stood up and announced," Guys I think I'm going to go, I have... work yes important work to do"

Hanbin grabbed his hand and dragged him to his seat again," Hold on Bratty boy, you haven't answered my question. Did that Jackass fire you? that's why you aren't telling about what happened in his cabin right?"

Enraged by such an accusation, Matthew proudly said, " he did not fire me okay? Let's put it this way, your CEO is just my little fan so be nice to me"

Enjoying the banter in front of them Gyuvin and Ricky were trying not to laugh so hard.

" I'm going to be beneficial to your team Hanbin hyung", Matthew scoffed and returned to eating.

" Matthew, What do you mean?", Gyuvin asked humorously to which the elder retorted

" Nothing you need to know, I'm outta here", He sulkily got out of his chair and stumbled to his room.

After hitting here and there he jumped right into his bed and checked his phone again, " It's 10 now should I call him? no why should I, it's his request, not mine"

He tossed his phone on the bed and started undressing to go to the shower.

suddenly his phone rang, (" Hello Mr Matthew, you have an unreceived parcel please transfer our money-")

" Damn it, It's almost 11 man, the post office is still open or what? you know what? Find a new job you fraudster, Aren't you afraid of karma for scamming people like this? I hope one day your family and relatives get scammed like this and get all their money stolen then you'll know how the victims feel. GOODNIGHT"

("But sir-") beep.

-

Jiwoong was lying in his bed contemplating whether he should call the person or not but all his worries erased when an unknown number called him,

" Hello?"

(" Hi Boss, It's my bad I didn't tell you when to call but I'm drowsy now I'm afraid I'll sleep so I called you anyway to keep my word, what should I do to put you to sleep?")

earlier in the office,

" why have you not been uploading a new video for almost a week now?", Jiwoong questioned.

" I got my wisdom teeth removed", Suddenly an Idea popped in his head

" Boss how about this, since you like my voice should we talk comfortably?", Said Matthew unconciously tapping the thighs of Jiwoong, when he realized hat hhe was doing he quickly retracted his hand and kept them behind his back.

" I gave you an inch yet you talk a mile huh? Just because I like your voice doesn't mean I'll be friends with an Intern", Retorted Jiwoong and retracted to his initial seat while adding,

" And also I don't like skinship"

" well you touched my face first-", Matthew eyed Jiwoong unfairly but quickly shut his mouth knowing he was talking back to his boss, "-Whatever you say sir"

" when will you upload your new video?"

" If I can get it done, I'll probably upload it later tonight then I'll edit the video until, like 11 pm- Why?"

" If it's so late then you don't have to upload the video, because tonight I'll call you and listen your voice"

present time,

" I'm so stuffed now i just had BBQ pork, I can't eat anymore"

(" I ask questions and you ask then")

" Is there a limit? I'm so freaking sleepy"

(" If you're sleepy then you can sleep Matthew")

" no, what if you have trouble sleeping?"

(" Are you that much considerate over a man you met today?")

" yes I've known you for a day, but you have known me for a long time right?"

Smiling ear to ear jiwoong tried to change the topic,(" How did you get my number?")

" I asked Zhanghao-nim"

-------------------------------------------------------------

a/n- hope you like the chapter, vote and comment for clear skin

ps. stream Good Night by Zerobaseone