8. Wanna come over for ramyeon?

Matthew was slightly shaking his head sideways to dry his hair, Jiwoong took a small glance at him and said," The tissues are kept in the back pocket, you can use them"

" Don't worry boss, this slight rain cannot harm me"

" I mean my car seat, please wipe them"

" why didn't you say it before?", Matthew uttered under his breath and used the tissues to wipe the seat.

" All done sir It's dry, I won't die of wetness anymore", He added sarcastically and laid his head on the closed window sil.

" Matthew, have your brain ever produced sentences that are not sarcastic?", Jiwoong spoke amused by the younger's tone of speech to which Matthew replied,

" Oh you mean ' Matthew, you cannot be foul-mouthed all the time'"

Softly chuckling Jiwoong responded," I didn't say that. you said it yourself"

Playfully eyeing Jiwoong Matthew retorted," Fasting for seven days is easier than stopping bad-mouthing for 7 hours"

" Where do you live?"

" Jeju do"

"Are you bugging me?"

" fine, take the next left and stop at the second house"

Jiwoong did as told and waited for Matthew to enter his unit, contemplating after so much time Matthew offered," It's late now, and is already raining you can wait in my room till the rain is decreased"

" I'm perfectly fine, I'm not that much older than you", Jiwoong retaliated slightly offended that the younger thought he couldn't see clearly in the dark.

" Well at least wanna come over for ramyeon?"

" WHAT?", Jiwoong squeaked at the question to which Matthew innocently replied," I'll make my best recipe, when it rains nothing beats a hot cup of ramyeon"

-

After drying his hair Jiwoong settled on the couch and watched Matthew bring a hot bowl of extravagance.

" Did you make it yourself?"

" No, I cast a spell, and poof here they are", Matthew remarked sarcastically and motioned his boss to try his dish.

" How is it?"

" It's good", Matthew threw a big smile on his face when he heard that but it did not last long when Jiwoong continued,

" Since I only eat healthy foods, It's good to eat something like this in a while"

Rolling his eyes playfully Matthew sulked," You could've just given me a direct compliment, I won't get shy"

Jiwoong simply chuckled making Matthew burst into laughter. They quickly completed their meal and stood by the balcony to check the severity of the rain.

" Are you worrying about the Killing Night issue? still haven't decided what to do?", Matthew broke the silence which was subdued by the noise of intense rain. Defeated Jiwoong started opening up,

" I am a bad guy, Matthew, I have no friends, am anti-social, and exactly how you know me"

" Come on boss, I can't argue about the above two but for the last one, so what? wanting to make money is not a flaw"

Jiwoong sighed deeply and kept staring into the younger's bright eyes. He felt as if he was being sucked into the abyss and lost in the empty spaces in his eyes. 

" I said it before and I'll say it again, I don't know what kind of people you've met but please know at least you have me and I'll never be disgusted by you or regard you as a freak", Matthew hoarsely uttered as the distance between two of them was decreasing inch by inch. Until there was a centimeter gap Jiwoong whispered on his lips, " May I?"

" I told you, you can't control me"

Matthew smashed his lips on Jiwoong as he was finding solace in the warmth being shared between them. At that time both of them didn't care what the future holds of them, they were simply silly boys who were trying to savor every moment they were afraid to lose.

-

" This team is savage", Gunwook remarked as the rest of the teammates monitored their opponent's match.

" They have a great plan, we should come up with new strategies to tackle their game", Hanbin interjected and rested his head on the table but was startled by a moody Matthew entering their practice session. Noticing the gloomy aura Gyuvin asked, 

" What happened? you're pouting like a child"

Ricky lightly hit Gyuvin on his ribs and made him fall back a bit, " Do want any drinks? I'll get them for you" to which Matthew nodded soullessly and perked his ears toward him

" What status do those who kiss have?"

"What? come again", Gunwook exclaimed dramatically clenching his chest. Matthew rolled his eyes and retorted," People who kiss, what are they to each other?"

Gyuvin smiled in mischief and pecked his other half," Like this? then people who have feelings for each other"

"Who did you kiss anyway?", Hanbin asked curiously to which Matthew unconsciously replied," Our bo-"

"you WHAT?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n- vote, comment and well happy reading

ps. The latest ZBTV episode was too damn funny