𝟬𝟬𝟵

D͙A͙L͙A͙N͙I͙ M͙O͙N͙R͙O͙E͙

Lani tried to hold her back some more but as soon as kaya finished her sentence tiny was flying across the table

"Oh my goshhhh." Lani huffed plopping back down on the couch.

" bitch bitch bitch bitch." Tiny yelled after each punch.

"Get this crazy bitch off of me!"

"Damn she whooping yo ass". Rico screamed moving the camera around.

"Ty get her for you have a murder on your hands." She huffed still sitting on the couch.

Ty got up from the couch pushing tiny off her with a strong force sending tiny to the floor.

Kaya rushed to get up and grab her stuff she was embarrassed she just got beat up infront of all these people.

"Oww ty you ain't even have to push me that hard." Tiny mugged looking up at him.

"Shut your cry baby ass up man." He mugged back.

"You did your shit though ma." Tony nonchalantly spoke looking back down at her phone.

"I know." Tiny smiled confidently although Tony calling her ma made her lil ma wet.

"Ew man stop allat gay shit ." Ty mugged looking at aroused Tony.

"Can you just shut up for onc- tiny was cut off by hearing. "BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH". Her head snapped in the direction of Rico who was re watching the video.

"You do know you can't post that right." Lani twisted her lip up.

"Why." His smile went away. "Cause she's my assistant and thats unprofessional in so many ways." She yawned leaning back everybody in the room agreeing with her.

"Damn yo ass was gone go viral on twitter im telling you. They love shit like this." He laughed.

"Is there a problem." Tiny rolled her eyes at physical irritated Lani.

"YES! That shit is so ghetto I don't understand why just didn't ignore her." Lani crossed her arms over her chest clearly mad.

Tiny scoffed. "Stop tryna act like you just never faught in your life before."

"IN HIGH SCHOOL! I'm a grown adult now that it so childish."

"Okay Lani I don't care have a attitude next time somebody coming cross your name wrong defend yourself." She responded getting off the floor walking upstairs.

Tony waited a while to see if anybody was going to speak once she realized the aura in the room switched she followed Tiny upstairs.

"Did I do to much I should go apologize." Lani quickly spoke feeling bad.

"It's like you have a thousand personalities that shit is weird you need to get that checked out." Ty pointed with his hand on his hip walking to the kitchen.

"Nah Tony already up there just let shii swing over yall gone talk it out eventually." Rico responded.

Even though he literally just met them he could tell they just wanted the best for each other.

He also knew ether Tony or tiny was about to get some play making him chuckle at the thought.

Lani looked down at her phone the time reading 10:00 o'clock.

Lani smiled getting up grabbing her purse walking out to her car.