┊ 🪸 02 ·˚ *

2 ON·˚ * CHAPTER TWO©-SOIGNÉ

©-SOIGNÉ

KISS IT KISS IT BABY !

❝ KISS IT KISS IT BABY ! ❞

today 2:54 pm

nendy dendy
guys y/n in trouble

unofficial bf
here we go

freak ah hoe
i genuinely did not cheat
idk why he tryna play w me
nendou u dont have to wait ima cuss his ass out

nendy dendy
ok!

unofficial bf
wtf
no nendou
stay
wait for her
NENDOU
ure getting beat up u little shit

today 3:02 pm

freak ah hoe
so uhm
he tried to freak me so i left
#hotcore
#ishouldvefreakedhimcore

grapevine
Y/N

unofficial bf
whore
are u sure u didn't let him eat u out or something then left? u took a lil long to tell us what happened 🤨

freak ah hoe
stawp degrading me yk i like that :3
and are u jelly?
no he didn't eat me out
ure the only one who can eat me out <333333

THEE jet black wings
BRO
STOP TALKING ABOUT SAIKI EATING U OUT URE MAKING ME IMAGINE IT PLS STOP
and we need to report him
cs wym he tried to freak you
HE JUST TRIED TO HAVE SEX WITH U AND UR OK WITH IT
Y/N WE NEED JUSTICE

freak ah hoe
kaidou we didn't fuck so its not that serious at least ik i can miss an assignment now ifykwim 😹😹
but i cant be fucking people anyway i need to stay loyal to my man KUSUOOOOOOO

unofficial bf
no
no u do not
pls get a new bf
i mean get a real bf we are not tg
dumbass
go back and fuck the professor

freak ah hoe
whatever
yk u want me
anyways
THROW THAT ASS YK YOU A HOE

grapevine
UP AND DOWN THAT BOOTY GON GO

unofficial bf
bye i have psychology

freak ah hoe
wait me too wait
lets walk tg

unofficial bf
js this once
dont ask me no dumb shit either

┊ 🪸 02 ·˚ *

"kusuo!~" you called out to him with a smile. you waved at him, your hand dropping to your side as your distance with him closed. you spoke up once you two began to walk side by side, "are you going to medical school? i heard only crazy people take psychology if they're not planning to go to med school." you started your random talk, like always.

"i'm thinking about it. weighing my options. just taking classes to take them. i'm doing a double major, so i'll have a variety of jobs to look at anyway." kusuo spoke. yes, spoke. one random day his freshman year of college he decided using telepathy wasn't really all that serious and he just wanted to be different.

now he actually talks, not like you'd know because you didn't go to high-school with him nor were you there his freshman year of college.

"aren't you a freshman? i feel yucky now, you know im 20 right?" kusuo side eyed you. you blinked a few times before your head turned to look at him, a smile slowly forming. "no... i thought you were 19 like aren, but even better!"

"aren's birthday is actually coming up."

"what? really? we should plan something!"

"YOU can plan something, i will not." he corrected as he opened the door to the psychology room. "i'm not the party friend i hope you've figured that out."

"you're not the party friend but you're the party friends boyfriend, so i need you to help me." you told him as you two took some random seats in the corner of the room. "i want something big... something that screams beyoncé."

kusuo rolled his eyes as he took out his supplies, pretending to write notes about the lecture. until he actually started writing notes, but why? he randomly felt the need to write notes for you— because you were to busy yapping he knew damn well you weren't processing what the professor said.

and maybe you were a little cool, JUST A LITTLE BIT.

"i deserve a kiss for this plan. right? now kiss me." you say jokingly, your head tilting. your lips formed a downturned smile as kusuo chuckled, dropping his pencil for a second.

"you tell the groupchat, and i'm gonna spank you."

"what if i like it?"

"i forgot you're fucking weird. i'll block you for 3 days, so no snitching."

you immediately gave him a thumbs up, still all smiley as kusuo's hand covered your eyes. "complain and i'll block you." he mumbled before kissing his hand, then stamping it onto her lips.

"but—"

"aht, what'd i say?"

"gosh... i'll take it because i didn't expect anything." you frowned while fixing your posture. you stared at the professor for a bit before realizing you haven't written a single thing this whole time. "oh my fucking gosh i didn't write notes ku what if i fail—"

"i'm writing you notes, chill." he stated blankly, a pencil in hand as he mindlessly wrote down the professors blabbering.

"...you're so real. like the supa realist, this is why you're my boyfriend."

"i am NOT your boyfriend."

"tell me again, your voice is sexy."

2 ON.