[Prologue: Genesis III]

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
(Logos POV)

I felt the soft scented breeze that was so much better compared to the icy wasteland that I had first worked up in, I felt and saw it clearly the moment we left where I had first found myself in.

The lush life that surrounded us was so much better, so much beautiful, it was full and whole compared to the emptiness that I had first felt back at the icy wasteland in Siberia.

The place truly live up to itself being a hellish wasteland and that may seemed to make it unattractive, the vast resources that are located beneath the place I had previously left was rich.

As there was no other place that's much more richer in resource than in the icy tundras hidden beneath the vast powered snow of the mountain lands of Siberia.

Being what I am, my sense of taste from my connection with the universe in it's entirety from the tiniest of atoms to the vast cosmic bodies littering the vast void of space.

All were truly under my grasp... I could easily weave and alter the way I works from what my own archives tells, I had a vast library of knowledge to use at my disposals.

Knowledge that were as also intricately connected to the cosmos, various fields both know and not known base on my original memories and knowledge that I didn't lose.

It would be a time before I can recover what I had lost... till then I will make due with what I have, I had the power,  the knowledge, and nearly everything else at my disposal to be used on a whim.

But set aside such thoughts focusing on the scenery around me... the place it was a vast greenery of various trees and plants, some few hills and stones spread across the place as I looked around.

I feel the sweet ocean breeze that was coming from behind me, I look to see myself standing a few meters away from the edges of a cliff.

32 feet high, stony edges awaited below, sharp any to kill any unfortunate souls and if not, then the harsh waves that are 5 feet tall would devour them.

Crushing them beneath the sharp stones that littered the small sandy beach below, why was I thinking of this? Well it maybe because I can't muse at the thought my newfound position.

Broken and shattered my being was I'm still functionally capable of acting normal... despite of the many shards that I would likely need to recover someday.

Other worlds exist, I simply just need to wait and see how I willl be able to reach out those worlds, hopefully finding many of shards that had been scattered across who knows were.

How vast are my shards anyway since I held only a few? Well... based on own my Cognizant Universal Processing Administration Network or CUPAN each minor shard of mine is the equivalent size of Neptune... incredibly massive.

My body has compressed or at least kept my true form in a folded infinite dimension that is far outside of earth as it is located on a higher dimension, one that can't easily be breached by anyone.

My Major Shard were the size of a solar system Oort Clouds , incredibly massive and my unshattered self was incredibly massive based on my archives.

Not big enough to surpass the galaxy yet still big enough to block out a portion of a galactic sector, that's not adding the fact my body is folded in of itself because it carries a lot of things, thing I both have and not.

I was equipped with all sorts of utilities that could be used for almost any kind of scenario even when I'm shattered but as I said, it was incomplete with the others being missing.