Jin Is Forgiven?!?!

At night...

Suga: Hyung... Joon, Hobi and I am going on a mission... Vmin are going to a friend's party... And Noona & Seojoon Hyung are going on a date... we might get late...please take care of everything...

Jin: Don't worry Yoon... I'll take care...

Suga: Hmm... thanks hyung... Bye...

Jin: Bye... Return Safely...

Saying this He left....

Now, All of them except Jinkook are in the car discussing something.

Seojoon: Yn~ah... are you sure this plan will not backfire...

Namjoon: Yes Noona... I am very scared for him... He is getting Nightmares nowadays...

Yn: I am damn sure... I know Jin can't see his bunny in pain... He will definitely console him...

Hobi: Tae do you fit the CCTV securely??

Tae: Yes hyung... definitely... look here is the live footage of kookie's room...

Everyone look at the screen in Taehyung's hand.

Let me tell their plan....

" They decided to leave Jin and Jungkook alone at home in night. So all of them leave the home after making Jungkook sleep and Jin aware of their absence.  They give different excuses so that Jin will not doubt on them. They knew that Jungkook is getting nightmares these days. But everytime Namjoon has been with him. So, Now when Jin will see Jungkook is alone and getting nightmare, he will go to him, embrace him, apologize to him and finally you can say he will show his love to him. Jin and Jungkook were unawareof this plan."

Present...

All were looking at the screen and waiting for something to happen.

Jin (thinking): It's 11pm now... They say they will be late... Now i should stop my work and sleep... But let's check upon kookie first...

He went upstairs towards Jungkook's room and slightly peek inside his room. He saw him sleeping on his bed. But suddenly he heard some whispering voice. His eyes widens.

Jin: Oh no... Is he getting nightmare?... but Namjoon is not here... Damn... I should go to him... But Noona has restricted me from going near him... and what if he get more scared after seeing me...

Till Jin was deciding that whether he should go and console his baby or not...
He heard another whimper,

Jungkook (in sleep): J-Jinie Hyung... Hyung

That's it,  he didn't wasted an another second and run towards him. He takes him in his embrace and start waking him up.

Jin: Jungkook... wake up... wake up... see hyungie is here... baby wake up...

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes and see jin sitting with him with worried face. He immediately hugged him and burst into tears.

Jungkook (crying hardly): H-hyung they... they were beating y-you...(sob)... they were holding kookie... I c-can't help you hyung... they were beating you... I-i am sorry... I couldn't save you...

Jin start consoling him. He start kissing his forehead time to time and say soothing words to him.

Soon, Jungkook calms down. Jin offers him a glass of water. He gulps a little amount. Then, he start remembering the past days that how jin is not talking to him.

Jin understood and slowly hugged him. Jungkook also melted in his warm embrace and hugged him back.

Jin: Kookie... I am very sorry baby... please forgive hyung... I never meant those words... I never meant to hurt you bubba... Hyung loves you a lot... I know I hurt you a lot... Please forgive hyungie... hyungie is very sorry baby... Please  baby.

Jungkook (broke the hug): Are you not angry on kookie?

Jungkook asked innocently staring at Jin with his doe eyes and Jin felt so guilty for hurting his precious baby.

Jin: No baby... never... I was never angry on you... I was just stressed that time... I know I shouldn't had said those words... But trust me baby... I was never angry on you... my stress just took over me and I hurt you... I am really sorry baby... but trust me... I love you a lot... I love you the most among them...

Jin (lightening the mood) (whispering): Don't tell this to them... they will be jealous and whine like kids...(winks)

Jungkook chuckled and hugged him.

Jungkook: Kookie loves you too... hyungie... I love you a lot... I missed you...

Jin pecked his forehead and realized that jungkook is feeling sleepy.

Jin: Should we sleep bun?

Jungkook(pouts): will you cuddle me?

Jin (smiles): ofcourse bunny... come...

Jin and jungkook lay down and Jin cover themselves with blanket. They both cuddled and fell asleep.

On the other side...

Yn, Seojoon and brothers were watching all this with teary eyes. They were relieved that everything was alright now. They happily return to home and went to their rooms to sleep. YN went to kookie's room and saw both of them sleeping peacefully cuddling each other. A smile crept on her lips and she pecked both of their foreheads and leave the room.

Next Morning...

Yn was cooking breakfast while talking on a call with his assistant about the upcoming meeting today.

Suddenly, she felt presence of someone in tye kitchen. She cuts the call and turn around. She was shocked to see the scene in front of him.

Jin was kneeling down ob both knees and joining his hands.

Yn: Jin?!?!

Jin (crying voice): Noona... please forgive me... please i can't tolerate your ignorance anymore... please noona... I need you... I am really sorry noona... please sorry... I will never ever do it again... I never meant to hurt him... please forgive me...

He was crying really hard and literally begging for his noona's forgiveness. Yn felt bad for him and knelt in front of him. She had already forgave him last night. Today she was making all Jin's favourite dishes for breakfast.

Yn (cupped his cheeks): Jinie... shhh... calm down bub... look at me... stop crying baby...

Jin hold her hands and try to calm himself. But he was unable to do so. Yn understand that he was overwhelmed from so many days. So she embraced him and let him vent out his all emotions.

Till now, All the brothers and seojoon were gathered around the kitchen and watching everything with soft eyes. Jungkook was confused because he didn't knew that Yn was not talking to Jin.

Yn was saying soothing words in jin's ears. After sometime, he calmed down and was just hugging his noona like a baby silently. 

Yn see everyone looking at them. She opens her arms inviting them for a group hug. They all joined the hug happily. They all have their dinner happily.

The End.

Hope you liked the one-shot.
Please Do vote and comment.
Thank you for all the support.