Vmin Fight (Part - 2)

Previous part...

Time skips at evening...

Suddenly, Vmin heard some shooting and blasting sounds. Their eyes met and widened. They realised what is it and rushed outside the room.

Present time....

They both realise that the mansion is under attack and rushes out of the room.

When they came out of the room they saw Suzy is coming towards them with worried expression.

Tae: Noona, what is happening?

Suzy: Tae, Mansion is under attack... and only we are in the mansion...

(Suzy called Tae by his name because she is just 1 year younger than YN and Yn always treated her as a friend and she also treated Kim's as her family.)

Jimin: What??... Where are others, Noona?

Suzy: They all have gone out...

Tae: Ohh God!! Jimin... we have to handle them...

Tae said taking out his gun...

Jimin: Yeah... let's go... Suzy Noona stay in our room and lock it from inside...

Suzy: Ok... Take care of yourself please...

Tae: Yeah don't worry...

They both head to downstairs and start calling their team to reach mansion.

They saw it was one of the small Mafia group who tried to attack kim mansion when no one was there.

Tae (smirk): They will regret it...

They start counter attacking their opponents and soon all the enemies turn into corpses.

Tae kneel down infront of a Injured opponent and grasp his hairs tightly making him hiss in pain.

Tae: Go and tell your boss that if he has courage then attack Kims from front... and don't play these stupid and childish games...

That Injured person smirked while looking directly in Taehyung's eyes. Tae was confused seeing this while Jimin understand that fight is not finished yet.

He looks around to find more opponents but suddenly someone injected him in the neck. Before he could do something he start getting unconscious.

Tae: Jimin...

He got up to help Jimin but he get injected as well.

Opponent (smirks): Now, Kims will get on their knees and we will win... Take them to the basement...

After sometime...

In mansion...

Yn and others reached mansion as soon as they get the news of attack.

Yn(shouts): Taehyung...Jimin...

Suzy came out crying and running towards Yn. Yn hugs her and asked

Yn: Suzy!... what happened? ... Why are you crying?... Where is Taehyung and Jimin? ...

Suzy(crying and hiccuping): T-they took them somewhere... I-i am s-sorry... I-i couldn't do anything...

Yn(rubbing her back): Calm down Suzy... Relax.... It's not your fault... and don't worry... we will find them...

Jin: Noona... I am going to contact our team... Tae and chim must have contacted them during attack....