Drunk Suga (Part-2)

Previous part...

Yn: Hmm... now drink your milk and sleep... Good night... Call me if you need help with him...

Jin nodded and Yn went to her room. Jin also drinks his milk and slept beside yoongi.

Next part...

The next morning...

At breakfast table...

Yn: Jin... Where is yoongi?... didn't hr woke up yet?

Jin: He is still sleeping noona...

Yn: Ok.... And guyss....

All look towards her.

Yn: No one will say anything to yoongi about yesterday.... Am I clear?

All: Yes noona...

After sometime,  yoongi entered the dining hall.

Yoongi(grumpy): Morning...

Yn gets up and bring a lemonade for yoongi.

Yn: Yoon... have this bub... you will feel better...

Yoongi: Thank you Noona...

Yn smiles and ruffles his hairs.

Afterwards, they all start doing their breakfast silently. Then suddenly yoongi notices something.

Yoongi: Hyung...

Everyone looks at him.

Yoongi: What is that mark on your cheek?

Jin: Ahh... this... it's nothing I just fell on my face...

Yoongi: Oh... when?

Jin: Last night...

Yoongi(confused and suspicious): Okk..

Jin: Hmm..

After breakfast...

Jin was in the kitchen trying to make some new recipes today.

Yoongi was in his room, doing something in is laptop.

And others have gone to their workplaces.

Right now, Jin was washing a bowl and suddenly he felt two arms wrapped around his torso and some sobbing sounds are coming.

He recognized who was it and turned carefully to hug that person.

Jin: Yoon...What happened bub...

Yoongi suddenly broke the hug and fell onto his knees.

Yoongi(crying): I-I am sorry h-hyung... I am v-very sorryyy... Please forgive m-me... I am sorry...

Jin (holding Yoongi's shoulders): Hey... What are you doing??... Stand up first...

Yoongi shook his head bit Jin somehow make him stand and hug him.

Jin: Stop crying yoongi....

Yoongi: I am sorry hyung... I am really very sorry... you can punish me hyung... please punish me but please.... please forgive me... I am really sorry...

Jin: Yoon... What happened bub?.. tell hyung... why are you crying??...

Yoongi: I am sorry hyung... I never meant to hurt you... I was drunk ... I was not in my senses... I don't know how I did that... I know that it doesn't justify my actions at all...  please hyung... you can punish me all you want...

Jin: Shhhh .... calm down... Have water... relax... Bub??

Yoongi(snuggling into jin's chest): Hmm??

Jin: How did you get to know about it?

Yoongi: I check the CCTV footage of last night...

Jin: Okk... yoon... hyung is not angry... calm down... stop crying now...

Yoon(teary eyes): I am really sorry hyung...

Jin (wiping his tears): I am not angry bub... calm down...I know you will never do it intentionally... it's ok... mistakes happen...

Jin hugged him and kissed his head.

Then, Yn returns from office to deal with yoongi. She chooses this time as younger ones are not at home right now.

She came in the kitchen and saw the beautiful moment of her babies. She smiles but hides it with a serious face and say

Yn: Kim Yoongi... be ready in the living room... I'm coming in 10 mins...

She left to her room to freshen up. After 10 mins, she reaches the living room and saw yoongi is standing near the couch with his head low. And Jin was sitting infront of him on the couch, using his mobile phone.

She enters and sit beside Jin and cross her legs like a Queen.

Yn: So... do you know why you are here...

Yoongi(nodded): Because I got drunk and...(low voice) slapped hyung...

Yn(cold): Don't you remember what were you doing in the club after getting drunk?...

Yoongi (scared): S-sorry Noona... I-i don't remember a-anything...

Right now, Yoongi was looking so cute and fragile. Yn's heart melted instantly and she decided not to punish him. But she wanted to tease him.

Yn(shouts): WHY DONT YOU REMEMBER ANYTHING, HUH??... YOU HAVE DISAPPOINTED ME ALOT THIS TIME, KIM YOONGI...

Jin also get scared after seeing Yn's outburst.

But yoongi started crying silently while keeping his head low.

Yn(unaware of Yoongi's crying): Jin... bring a whip... today I'll teach him... how to remember everything...

Jin: B-but... Noona...

Yn (notices tears falling from his face): Yoon....(softly)

She wants towards him and held his chin to make him look upwards. But, Yoongi got scared and flinched.

Yn: Hey.... My Baby.... Noona is sorry bub... I was just teasing you .... shhhh .... calm down yoon....

She hugs him and start caressing his hairs. Yn took him to the couch and settle both of them over it. She was still hugging yoongi to calm hin down. 

Yn: Kiddo... stop crying... Noona is not angry...

Yoongi(sobbing): I am sorry... really sorry... for whatever I did... please don't hate me... I am sorry....

Yn(panicked): No baby... no one is hating on you... You are my precious Cat ... baby I am not angry... please stop crying...

Yoongi was crying hugging Yn and hiding his face in the crook of his neck.

He was mumbling sorry continuously but after sometime Yn and Jin heard soft snoring sound. They understood yoongi is slept now.

Jin: I will take him to my room Noona...

Yn: Ok... Go lay him down ... and you also take rest... I will make lunch...

Jin(whining): Nooo.... Let's make it together.... I don't want to rest right now...

Yn(chuckles): Ok ok... Take him then... and join me in the kitchen...

To be continued...

Sorry for updating very late...🙇‍♀️

Hope you liked it...

Please vote and comment....

Thank you for all the support...❤️❤️