Careless Jimin(part-1)

One morning...

At breakfast table...

Yn: Boys, After breakfast meet me in home office... There is a new mission...

Jin: Ok noona...

Tae: Noona...Please Let me have my strawberry milkshake... I'm missing it so much...

Yoongi(sternly): You just have recovered from cold... Noona has restricted you from having anything cold for a month right?... So, have your breakfast quietly...

Tae(pouts): Sorry...

Jhope: Chim, where are you lost today baby?... Is everything alright?

Jimin: Yes hyungie, I'm good...

Time skips...

In meeting...

Yn: Guys, there is a new mission... which I want Taehyung and Jimin to lead...And Suga, you will help them...

Tae, Jimin and Suga: Yes boss...

Yn: Choi and Lee have joined hands and there are doing many illegal activities... but today they are sending a consignment out of country...

Jin: Is it that Choi... who is doing child trafficking... from last year... and we have tried to attack their base 4 months ago??

Yn: Yes they are them... And today they are sending children out of country... And we need to stop them...

Suga (while doing things in his laptop): They are sending it through XXX route...

Jimin(low voice): Then we should attack them on XYZ place?

Namjoon: I think, we should not attack them there... that is the central point where all the attacks happen...whenever a consignment pass through that way...

Yn: Namjoon is right... We will attack them in yyy area....

Tae: Yes... they will get shock... and that will be the best time to attack them...

Yn: Okk it is done now... Tae, Jimin and Suga.... Start preparing for today's mission... we will attack them in yyy area..

Suga(bowing): Yes boss...

Tae, Jimin and Suga left after bowing.

Yn: Jin...

Jin: Yes boss...

Yn: Help them and stay connected with them from mansion... You don't need to go with them... I want them experience how to lead such missions...

Jin(bowing): Ok boss...

Jin also left...

Yn: Hoseok, Namjoon go to Kim Hospital... there are some news... that something wrong is going on there... Go there...And find out what's wrong...

Jhope: Yes boss...

Yn: And be sure... no one notices you inspecting there... Use your men to inspect over the place...

Namjoon: Ok boss...

Yn: Leave...

Namjoon and Hobi left the meeting room after bowing...

Yn calls someone...

OTP...

Yoongi: Yes noona?

Yn: Take Soobin and Taehyun with you... It will be their first mission... guide them well and take care of them as well

Yoongi: Ok Noona... I will call them here...