Drunk Suga(Part-1)

In living room...

At 11 PM....

Jin was pacing here and there. Anyone can say he is hella worried.

Jimin: What happened hyung? Why are you looking so worried?

Jin(sighs): Because I am... This brat is not picking up my call... and noona is also not at home... What will I say to her if something happens...

Namjoon: Whom you are talking about hyung???

Jin: Yoongi... he is not picking up my call... he had gone to a club for his friend's party...

Hobi: You should try to track him, hyung....

Jin: I think you are right... Jimin bring my laptop... (jimin went)... yoongi doesn't like to be tracked... but he left no option for me(sighs)

Jimin: Here hyung... here's your laptop...

Jin: Thanks...

Jin sat on the couch and within 5 mins, he tracked yoongi.

Jin: I am going to pick him... you guys go to your room and sleep..  I will handle him... don't wait for us...

They nodded and Jin left.

Hobi: Tae... Jimin... go to your room... Namjoon I think we should wait for hyungs...

Namjoon: Yeah...

Tae: We will also wait for hyungs...

Namjoon(sternly): Can't you understand at once... what hyung said... Go to your rooms... Right now...

Jimin flinched and took Tae with him.

Tae: This is not fair Jimin~ah... we can also wait for hyungs... we are also worried for them...

Jimin: It's ok Tae... Hyungs are there to handle situation... If he send us to our room then there must be a reason, for sure... Maybe they don't want us to see yoongi hyung getting scolded by Jin hyung...

Tae: Hmmm... maybe...So.. are we going to sleep?..

Jimin: Yeah...

Tae(pouts and shows his Bambi eyes): Cuddles?

Jimin(smiles): Sure ... my baby bear...

They both slept cuddling with each other.

At club...

Jin reached the club and saw yoongi drinking mindlessly. Yoongi was already so much wasted. And a girl was sitting on his lap and trying to seduce him by kissing him on his jawline.

Jin hurried towards yoongi and he pulled that girl from Yoongi's lap. Then he turned towards yoongi and slapped him really hard infront of everyone.
Yoongi was about to lash out but quiet down as soon as he saw his hyung.

Yoongi: H-hyung...

Jin grabbed his arm tightly and dragged him outside the club, towards the car.

Yoongi was strangely very silent. Jin found this unusual because yoongi might have start whining by now.

Well, Jin just shrugged it and both of them sit in the car and Jin drove away.

At mansion...

Just when Jin and yoongi reaches, Yn also reached there from her mission.

Yn saw jin dragging yoongi inside the mansion. She also rushed behind them.

Jin dragged yoongi in the mansion and throw him on the floor near the couch in living room.

Namjoon and Hobi who were waiting for them get shocked.

Yn came there running and embraced yoongi.

Yn: Jin ... Are you out of your mind?... What the hell you think you are doing?..

Jin grabbed yoongi by his collar and make him stand forcefully. As soon as yoongi stands up, Jin again slapped him. Yoongi stumbled but balanced himself.

Jin(shouts): Tell her yoongi... where were you and what the hell were you doing?....

But this time, as yoongi was in drunk state, he was not in his senses. He SLAPPED Jin. Everyone was in shock.

Yoongi(shouts): WHAT THE HELL YOU THINK OF YOURSELF... DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH ME AGAIN... JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE ELDER... DON'T THINK THAT YOU WILL DO ANYTHING AND I WILL NOT SAY ANYTHING...

Everyone was in shock. But Jin was most hurted by the Yoongi's behaviour. He didn't utter a word. He was just standing there.

Suddenly he saw that yoongi was getting dizzy and just before yoongi fall, Jin catches him. Now, yoongi was lying unconscious in Jin's arms.

Jin(picking up yoongi)(without any emotion): I am taking him to my room... he needs rest...

Everyone nodded and went to their respective rooms. But Yn went to kitchen because she knew how badly Jin is hurted right now and won't be able to sleep tonight. So she prepares milk for him and went in Jin's room.

Yn knocked and entered inside the room. She didn't find Jin and yoongi was on Jin's bed. Just then, Jin enters after changing his clothes.

Yn: Jinnie... have this milk...

Jin nodded.

Yn put the milk on side table and hugged Jin. Jin hugged her back and some tears fall from his eyes.

Jin(in mind): My baby will be hurt... if he got to know about what had happened today... it's ok... he was in drunk state... Noona will handle him for going to club and whatever he did there... but no one will tell my baby about this incident...

Yn: Everything will be fine jinnie...

Jin(wipes his tears): Noona... I want a promise...

Yn: Yes baby... ask anything...

Jin: No one will talk about today's incident with yoongi... No one will tell him anything...

Yn: But...

Jin: Please Noona... promise me...

Yn(smiles sadly): Ok as you wish bub...

Jin:Thank you noona...

Yn: Hmm... now drink your milk and sleep... Good night... Call me if you need help with him...

Jin nodded and Yn went to her room. Jin also drinks his milk and slept beside yoongi.

To be continued...

Hope you like this...

Please vote and comment down your ideas and suggestions.

Thank you so much for all the love and support. ❤️