Mormo

TW: yeah well we know this guy. Death and suffering and dead. Read at your own risk :)

Virginia slowly walks back into the little secluded corner.

"I killed all of them, every last one," Virginia says slowly.

"And? That was great!"

"Mormo, I never wanted this."

"And yet it happened. There is no stopping m– us. There is no stopping us, Virginia."

"I should've listened to Francis," she says, disregarding my comments. "I never should have trusted you."

There's a venom in her voice that I don't quite like.

"But here we are, you at your weakest and me at my strongest."

"I brought you into this dimension, and I can take you out of it."

    "You really are as oblivious as I originally assumed, aren't you? Don't you see, mistress? As you've kept me here, I've fed off your energy. There are side effects to summoning demons, little girl."

"This ends now, Mormo, go back to hell."

"Where did you think I came from, Heaven?"

She rolls her eyes. "I thought I told you to leave."

"You can't do that anymore. I thought you noticed that I have a physical form now?" I stroll over to the little girl and place a hand on her back. She shudders and slaps my hand away.

I would have frowned if I could.

Virginia charges at me and I easily slam her into the concrete wall. The little girl lets out a wheezing cough.

"There's no one to call for help," I say. "Not that there ever was."

I grab her and use my hands to strangle her.

"Now, doesn't this remind us of something?"

"Mormo... You don't need... to do this." Virginia barely manages to claw the words from her throat.

"Ah, but you're getting in the way of my plans, Mistress. One last Mistress until your death. For old time's sake, eh?"

I chuckle, and Virginia goes limp. I say an incantation that ties Virginia's soul here forever. She will never be able to leave.

A/n:
We hope you've enjoyed the prequel to The Orphanage, thank you so much for coming with us on this roller coaster of emotions. I kid you not, after we wrote about Francis' death, I cried for a little bit. I get really attached to characters. Thank you so much, and stay hydrated. -Celine

hehe did you like the prequel :3

Okay but in all honesty, this took us forever, and I hope you enjoyed, dear reader!! And, as of writing this (february 17, 2024), we're well aware that the Roblox game this is all based off, The Orphanage, has undergone some changes. But we don't care. Leave us to our AU!!!! ~nyota