The Meeting Day: Part 1

Lauren's POV: I had forgotten all about that boy Jose. Almost. He was still there and I would think about him time to time. It's the first day of school. I want to look nice so I did my hair and makeup and threw on a pair or leggings and a tie-dye T shirt. "The first day of school isn't always the worst." I said to myself. "At least I have lunch with Emily and some other friends."

Jose's POV: I tried forgetting about Lauren, but I couldn't. She was just so damn beautiful! Like dang! I knew that I would probably never meet her, but I could think about her, and stalk her Instagrams. Right? Today was the first day of school. For Texas weather, it was cooler than usual. But still a little warm. I threw on a new pair of jeans and a nice button-up shirt. I maybe also put a little bit of gel on my hair. I wanted to look nice. It was my first year in Pearland. I just moved here in the beginning of summer so I hadn't been to school here yet.

Lauren's POV: High school was so different from middle school. It was huge. Everything felt 10 times bigger than it did in middle school. The classes were bigger, the people were bigger, the gym was bigger, the school was bigger, everything. I looked at my schedule. Thank god that gym is last. Lunch is at one.
The first couple hours of the day were a blur. I said hi to all of my friends that I hadn't seen in a while and watched the clock the whole time. But at lunch, something great happened.

Jose's POV: "Have a great first day honey!" I heard my mom say from the car while I was walking into the doors of my new school. "Thanks mom bye." I screamed back to her. I tried to hide it, but I was super nervous. Since I just moved to Texas and hadn't been to the school before, and I was super lost. I looked a my class schedule. I only looked at lunch and gym because those were my favorites. Lunch was at 1:00 and gym was last. That was ok I guess.

Lauren's POV: Finally. Lunch time. I went and sat next to Emily. "Any cute guys you see?" She asked me. "No." I told her, which was the truth. "Nobody has caught my eye yet." I said. "What about you?" I asked. "Anyone catch your attention?" I asked again with a smirk. "One girl who's in my bio class." She replied. "But I'm not good enough for her." "EMILY!!!" I yelled. "You are so amazing and beautiful! Any girl would be the luckiest person ever to have you!" We talked for a little while more until something happened. My friend Noah, who was sitting in front of me, waved someone over. I wasn't really paying attention until he came over. It was him. It was Jose. "Hey bro." I heard him say to Noah. "Hey man. Sit down dude." He said back. He sat down and looked straight at me.

Jose's POV: It was lunch time after what felt like days. The line to get lunch was really long. When I finally got my food, I sat down next to my new friend Noah that I met in chemistry. But someone caught my eye. I was now sitting across from the beautiful Lauren. I looked at her. She looked back at me. I couldn't believe it. I was sitting right across from that girl that I saw on Instagram. She was here. And I was here.
I couldn't find any word to say to her. "H- Hey." Was all I could get out. I was so nervous. "Hi!" she replied back, shining that beautiful smile of hers. Oh she was so beautiful right there in the flesh. "I'm Lauren!" she said. Again with the smile omg. "Y- Yeah I know. I've seen your Instagrams." That was about the stupidest thing that I could ever say. She giggled. Her laugh was the cutest thing ever I couldn't help but smile. "Well I've also seen yours." She said with a smirk. "Oh did you?" I said. Still smiling. "Yup!" She said.