Love at First Sight?

Lauren's POV: One week before school starts again. I can't believe Emily and I are going to high school. I'm so excited but even more nervous. I don't know what to expect. but on a happy note, I hit 1k on Instagram in only a couple days! I couldn't believe it! I was so happy! But anyways, something strange happened the other day. That never happens to me. A boy followed and liked on my Instagram. Not just a regular boy. This boy was absolutely beautiful. His eyes, a deep, rich, chocolate brown. His smile. Oh his smile. It's just so cute. Everything about him was so beautiful. His name was Jose and I had never seen him around school before or anything. But then the huge grin on my face turned into a frown. "He would never like me." I was very self conscious. And I don't even know where he lives! He may not even exist. So, I told myself to forget about him. And I did. Until the first day of school.

Jose's POV: She was the most beautiful girl that I had ever seen in my life. I was scrolling through Instagram when I found her. But she was stunning. Her eyes, the color of the beautiful sky. Her smile. Her smile was the smile that you wished you had. Everything about her was pure beauty. Her name was Lauren. But then I actually thought about it. "She would never like me and I don't even know if she's a real person!" So I let it go and didn't think about it again. Until the first day of school.