•| ⊱ Prologue ⊰ |•

The Eviction of Vices was a campaign against depraved individuals who were labeled villains. It was the King of Auradon who had convinced the other kingdoms to put their past discretions aside to focus on the real problem. His passionate speeches ignited a fire. He spearheaded the campaign and is very proud of being able to instigate a better tomorrow.

It's been almost two decades since then. The world isn't a peaceful paradise by any means, but compared to what it was like before the Eviction of Vices it might as well be. This was an age of contentment and healing.

So it was ironic that Ben, Prince of Auradon, wanted to give the villains' next kin a chance to be free. The king would be very against the idea naturally. How could he, with a sound mind, let juveniles that are no doubt influenced by their parents prowl the land? Who says that they won't act on the villainess behavior that was ingrained into them?

Ben wouldn't give up even after his father's vocal denial. He couldn't let the children of villains be denied opportunities for a better life and everyone knows the island isn't a thriving place to be. It was not only unfair but cruel to have the children pay for the sins of their parents.

Surprisingly or maybe not, Ben's mother was very supportive of the idea. And very proud that her son was displaying such empathy for those who might not receive any. It was a trait most forgot about when thinking of a good leader.

They'd work together on how the program would look and what would be the most beneficial approach. His mother organized most of not everything while Ben looked into the residents of the Isle. In his mind, he believed that going big or going home would be the best way to show that this wasn't just an ignorant dream. That someone from the island can live alongside others. That evil isn't born from nothing.

He needed to invite ones that are associated with the most notorious villains.

When he handed the files of who he believed to be the best candidates to his mother, she raised an eyebrow. She thought that he'd pick out some tamer people. Not Maleficent's daughter or the son of Jafar. Not only was this controversial, any topic of taking or putting someone on the island was taboo, but taking out people who are associated with highly known villains would lead to trouble. The other kingdoms would be outraged and victims of the villains would be offended. It just wasn't a good idea.

Yet Ben wouldn't compromise. The controversy was going to bring more eyes to the idea of reforming the people of the island. It would cost a lot, but this was worth it. Giving others a chance was worth it.

Long-winded discussions that turned into debates would go on for months between the family. Until one day the king yielded. Five invitations would be handed out.

ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ

Name: y/n, m/n, Vainira

Sex: F Age: 16

Eyes: [eye color] Hair: [hair color]

Skin: [skin tone]

Family: She is the middle child and only daughter of Codrin the 3rd and Penelope. The oldest's name is Nikola and the youngest's name is Kronid.

°˖✧ BONUS INFO ✧˖°
❥Has a natural talent for fencing. It's debatable if she inherited it from her dad or because her Ex trained her a little.
❥Since she's not very villain-like, she's not very popular amongst her peers. She has various nicknames regarding her "goodness".
❥She is an artist. As in she doesn't like being called an artist. Peers see her falling into the stereotype of being eccentric and being too sensitive.

Love Interests and their relationship with y/n before the story...

『 Carlos 』
They've always been good friends. Maybe not bound to each other by the hip, but they were close enough for most to mislabel them as a couple until she started dating Hook. Wasn't as upset by her being with one of Uma's lackeys just that she started orbiting Hook. They're just close friends who like to hold each other's hands, that's all.

『 Evie 』
They talked and hung out before, but not that close. Though whenever y/n complained about not knowing what to draw, Evie always offered to be her muse. Every time y/n declined the offer Evie rolled her eyes while saying something snarky. She'd never admit that it hurts when y/n rejects her as a model.

『 Harry 』
They were such a cute couple. Both of their families approve of their relationship to an extent, but he puts Uma and her group above their relationship. They'd never fought before, but he believed that she needed to cool off and she'd come crawling back sooner or later. Imagine his surprise when he learns she was one of the kids invited to go to Auradon and that she actually went.

『 Mal 』
She doesn't like y/n that much and ignores her. There was something about her attitude or rather lack thereof one that Mal hated. Not only that she mingled with Shrimpy's gang and even dated the lackeys. Gross. Even after she stopped hanging out with them, Mal still doesn't like her. y/n was more of Carlos' friend and everyone's doormat anyways.

『 ??? 』
They haven't met yet.

『 ¿¿¿ 』
They haven't met yet.

═══⊹⊱∆⊰⊹═══

Author's Note:

I might add more to the love interests. Have thought of adding Ben/Audrey/Uma, though I'm not sure. If anyone asks for them to be added or any other charters, I'll consider it. I haven't watched the movies since it first came out, so I'm going off memory. Though just writing scene to scene with some varying differences is boring.
There will be OC as love interests.
Before reading the next chapter I'd like to mention that there will be mature language and violence.