Knowing the back story

Princess few days back Ritik's whole family came to Jodhpur for some marriage function of their relative which was happening in our hotel.
Hotel scene
We (Uday &Unnati)saw him as we were ourselves and were kind of happy we were going to talk to them when we saw Mansi with him holding his hand. Yes, the girl whom you saw, her name is mansi, Unnati said. Then Uday spoke, we thought that she must be some of his relative or friend so we went there and greeted him. He was surprised to see us there but before he could speak Mansi said excitedly that she couldn't believe us being the owner we knew him and were friends with him. And then she introduced herself as his girlfriend who is going to be engaged to him in the hotel only in the wedding. We don't know what happened to him and I literally got angry. I swear I took him with me and asked what the fuck was happening. Mansi git furious seeing my reaction and asked why I behaved like that. To which I told her about you being with him for such a long time and loving each other. She laughed and said that all that was his past and he was over it and is with him. She said that it was their family who fixed their relationship and wanted them to get married.
Ritik then told me about what happened at his house.
In Ritik's house
His grandfather gathered all his family members and said that he has promised his old friend that his granddaughter will marry his grandson who happened to be mansi's grandfather.
When everyone objected he told that he has met Mansi and knew her since she was a child and she was perfect for him. She is educated, beautiful and knows how to handle family and home. He said that he has no issue with his daughter in law working but not at cost that she cannot handle the family. She works at her father's business and would be able to look after home. She knows culture and is simple and also has modern lifestyle.
Still listening to him Jairaj said that Ritik loved Shanaya but his father silenced him saying that love is not the only thing required. He said that even theirs was an arrange marriage still they are happy. He said that he is not against love but against the person. He asked Ritik, " Tum sach batao kya Shanaya aur tumhare beech sab sahi hai? Time kitna bita paate ho saath? Shanaya khayal rakh legi ghar ka, handle kar legi sab jaise tumhari mom ya dadi rakhti hai?, Kal ki bacche honge unko time mil paayega." Tum khud kehte ho Shanaya ka kaam aisa hai wo chod nahi sakti aur main galat kehta bhi nahi zimmedari hai uspe.{Shanaya took over her family business and expanded it along her friends with support from her family and Ritik,While Ritik and his family also has business background} uski apni zimmedari hai lekin ghar ki zimmedari ka kya. Humne aaj tak parivar saath rakha hai Ghar ko dadi aur mom khud dekhti hain chahe kitne bhi kaam waale ho. To kal ko jab hum naa rahe hum bhi to yahi chahenge ki jaisa abhi hai waisa same chale. Kaho kya galat hai hum?
Ritik even though he did not want but couldn't help and agree that his grandfather was right Shanaya was a free girl, she has never lived in joint family as her parents got separated which was also a reason Ritik's grad parents thought that she could not handle family as she was always independent and made all her decisions on her own and stood by them boldly. They believed that she would never adjust with their likings or would never listen to them.
Though Ritik's parents were skeptical as they had talked to Shanaya and she seemed to be very simple, caring and kind girl who would listen to them and always loved then as her own. She would get angry on them but only when they never took care of themselves or didn't talk to her much. That anger was also fake they knew because she would laugh and say you have to love me I'm your daughter. But they shrugged it off saying they can't be sure whats true because all they knew about Shanaya was thorough Ritik and little which they talked which was not enough and recently they didn't had much conversation as Shanaya was busy in work.
Ritik's grandfather asked his family to meet Mansi and see for themselves and if they wouldn't like he won't.
But as expected by him everyone liked Mansi as she was an outgoing girl who could mix up easily. They felt that she was good for their family. Her father Mahesh had no son and by meeting once he started considering Ritik as his son. This made them emotional and Mansi being overly sweet they agreed for union.
Ritik couldn't say much against his family and said for their happiness he would agree. They felt bad for Shanaya but thought she will also eventually move on.
Back to Hotel
Uday Unnati asked them why has he not told Shanaya about all this and has kept her in dark. To which he replied that he was not able to face her. He tried but never got suitable time. He said he'll tell her once he returns Delhi after function.

But being the closest to Shanaya, The siblings couldn't hide it from her for long and they themselves decided to come to Delhi and tell her. They knew that how much emotional Shanaya is and she would never be able to handle her self after knowing so they were sure that they'll tell her when they'll be in front of her so that they can at least handle her. And to their expectations Shanaya was crying again listening to all this and was an emotional mess. They stayed with her till she stopped crying...........