Seeing each other

The next day
Shanaya and devansh's parents called each other and confirmed about the marriage of their children. They shared that both are not interested in knowing each other much and decided to keep it that way but showing pictures of their future partners to them. They didn't wanted to rush things and hence decided to go with the flow.
The marriage was decided to be held on first week of December as they was still two months left for their wedding.
After deciding wedding preparations began in both the houses, Devansh completely maintained distance from the preparations while Shanaya was getting involved slowly.
One night during the preparation time
Shanaya was sitting in terrace thinking about how life has turned and now she was marrying someone who she has not seen, she doesn't know. All she knew was that his name is Devansh and he is from Delhi itself. She looked at sky and prayed from god;
" Bhagwan ji, aapne jo bhi decide kara hoga mere liye wo sahi hoga I know, I hope hum dono el dusre ko samjhe, saath dein ek dusre ka aur time ke saath ek dusre se pyaar kar paaye."
The only thing Shanaya had in mind was that her mother was happy, and she would do anything for her happiness. She deeply wanted to make this marriage work because of her mother.
Her mother tried to show her picture once but she didn't agree saying that now that everything is decided she won't back off and there's no need of picture now. She believes in her destiny and her mothers choice. Her mother could think of what to say to her daughter and she also prayed for her happiness.

Meanwhile, when Devansh's father sent him photographs of the girl he also didn't agree but eventually gave in and looked at the picture when he was alone. And he was shocked seeing the girl in the pictures. He couldn't understand how to react first, but later calmed himself and called his father to confirm.
D: Dad aapne jo pictures bheji hai kya wo Shanaya he hai?
V: Arey ye kaisi baat kar raha hai? Ofcourse wo hi hogi. Dusri ladki ki pictures kyu bhejunga.
D: Matlab ye wahi ladki hai jisse shaadi fix karne ko keh rahe the.
V: Fix karne ko keh nahi raha tha kar di hai fix. Bhul mat 10th December ko Shaadi hai. Aur haan ye wahi hai. But tu aise kyu bol raha hai?
D: Dad yaad hai! Aur nahi kuch nahi hai aise hi kaha tha. Aap sure ho isne bhi haan kari hai?
V: Tu kya nashe mein hai? Mujhe pagal samjh rakha hai bina confirm kare maine date fix kar di
D: mera matlab wo nahi tha..
V(irritated): Tera jo bhi matlab tha main nahi jaanta. Ye ladki hai dono ki shaadi fixed hai ab faaltu chizein mat la dimag mein.
D: Ji! Bye
Devansh thinks that how can Shanaya agree to this marriage knowing that he is close to Ritik and his family. His mind has lots of questions but he cannot think about it much. He needed answers but didn't had a way. He thought maybe Shanaya doesn't know about him being groom, or maybe she knew and planned this, maybe she wanted to make Ritik jealous by marrying his brother but even this thought made his mind sour and forced to think Shanaya cannot do this, he also thought that Shanaya wanted to stay close to Ritik but he knew that even by marrying Devansh Shanaya won't be closed and moreover it's been long since they are separated. Either of Shanaya or Ritik never came face to face or didn't ever contacted each other. His head was hurting thinking all this so finally he slept thinking about what would happen.

After 1 month

Aarti told Shanaya that there is a party which Shanaya has to attend as Aarti will be out of station. It was 30th wedding anniversary of Aarti's friend who was very close to her. Shanaya agreed and went there along with her friends Uday, Unnati as they were also invited. Shanaya wore a light pink lehenga.

Devansh was also forced by his father to accompany him to the party as there were suppose to be his business partners to whom he wanted to introduce Devansh

Devansh was also forced by his father to accompany him to the party as there were suppose to be his business partners to whom he wanted to introduce Devansh. He got ready in plain formal clothes and went there.
Both Devansh and Shanaya were unknown that they both are going to the party.

In the partyShanaya and Devansh were meeting and greeting people oblivious of the fact that the two are there

In the party
Shanaya and Devansh were meeting and greeting people oblivious of the fact that the two are there. Shanaya was giggling with Unnati and other girls unknown that a pair of eyes are watching her.

Those eyes were of Ritik. Even he and his family was invited there. He was looking at Shanaya deeply. But at the same time Devansh also spotted Shanaya, and he couldn't deny to agree that she was utterly gorgeous and the way she was smiling warmed her heart, but then he also saw Ritik looking at her intently which somewhere pinched his heart but he didn't paid heed to it. He moved his view and left from there.

He reached where Ritik's family was sitting, and heard the conversation going on, it was about Shanaya. He stopped at a distance and heard. Mansi's sister was telling her that she saw Shanaya, to which Mansi was irritated and said, ' Mujhe samjh nahi aa raha wo yaha kyu aayi hai, usse na pata hoga hum sab and specially Ritik aaye hain isiliye'
Devansh clenched his fists, but suddenly heard, Meera saying 'That the lady whose anniversary party they were in is very close friend of Shanaya's mother Aarti.'
This silenced Mansi but then her mother Neelima spoke, ' Maante hain behen ji jaan pehchan waale hain, but aapne unke kapde dekhe, galat nahi kuch but ab unki shaadi hone waali hain, log dekh rahe usse, accha nahi lagta na aise.'
Ritik's grandmother added, ' ab wo uski marzi hai, hum kaun hote hain bolne waale, wo aaj kal ke khayal ki hai uske liye sahi hoga.'
Neelima said ' ji wo to sahi keh rahi aap maa ji, lekin itne bhi kya khule vichar, humari Mansi to pariwar ka sochti hai pehle.' Madhu smiled and said ' isiliye to pasand kara hai humne isse.' Mansi started blushing.
But then Vanshika said " still mujhe to nahi samjh aata, Devansh bhaiya kyu usse shadi kar rahe, aur bhi itni ladkiyan hain, meri ek cousin bhi ready thi but bhaiya ne reject kar diya. Wo to zada sundar aur susheel thi."

Suddenly Rohini emerged from nowhere and said "haan Vanshi bilkul Susheel thi isiliye maine uske pictures mere friend ke bhai Sushil ke saath dekhe!"  and laughed. She added " aur haan rahi baat Devansh ji Shanaya se kyu shaadi kar rahe to pehli baat ki usse humari family ne pasand kara hai, aur come on, Shanaya kaafi pyaari hai aur sabse zada wo dil ki acchi hai. Kabhi kisi ke saath galat nahi kara usne na kaha chahe kisi ne kuch kara ho uske saath." By saying this she eyed mansi and her family.
Vishal nodded and dragged Devansh with him in front of everyone saying, "Haan acchi to kaafi hai dil ki, main kahi na kahi khush hu mere bhai ko acchi ladki mili hai, she'll keep him happy."
Devansh just smiled.  Mansi tried saying, " unke pass bhi to kitne rishte honge, lekin usne bhaiya se shaadi ki haan kyu kari? Knowing ki bhaiya humari hi family se hain."
Rohini: Come on mansi, just because kuch chizein thi that nowhere means ki life khtm ho gayi. And Ritik ne move on kara tumhare saath to Shanaya ke shaadi karne mein kya issue. Aur rahi baat, Devansh ji se shaadi ki to ye rishta pehle to dono ke parents ne decide kara hai. And kisi aur se karne se accha ye dono ek dusre se kare. Practically inka apna kuch nahi aur ab shaadi kar rahe to baat inki hogi bahar ki chizon se kya matlab.
Mansi tried saying but Meera stopped her saying that it's Shanaya and Devansh's life and they should not discuss it.
Devansh somewhere was feeling restless from inside abd left from there. He saw Shanaya at a distance with Unnati. He couldn't comprehend what happened he just pulled her from there to another side of venue where no one was there..................