Emotional Turmoil

That day Shanaya cried the whole night thinking what she has done wrong with Uday and Unnati by her side. All the things that Ritik's grandfather said came to her mind and she thought that she was not wrong in this. No one got to hear her side of story but she was not in place to tell anyone. She just wanted to accept that relationships in her life like this are meant to be broken. She deep down knew that something was wrong and something like this is coming in her life just she wasn't ready to accept this. She became silent and sobbed within but no tears came from her eyes. She decided to move ahead. She left a message on Ritik's phone that she got to know everything and she is hurt that she was not told about all this to him but wished him luck for future and said she wouldn't have stopped him if he told. She also added that she hope she never again crosses path with him because he wronged her not by leaving but not clearing his family how Shanaya is. She for once thought that he would contact her once to clear at least but to her dismay he didn't which broke her but made her determination to move on more.

But something changed which she herself never observed but it made lives of people around dull. Shanaya was a happy, bubbly and cheerful girl. She was introvert but people who knew her, for them she was the most talkative and lively person.
Shanaya stopped talking to people and became silent. She entered her shell and never shared her feelings. She used to spend time with her mother and sister the most and apart from that she used to focus on her work. She started spending time with her. Her mother kept asking her what is wrong with her but she said that it's work stress or that nothing is wrong. On asked about marriage which her mother was pursuing for a very long time she said she wants to focus on work and stay with her like always. { Her mother was pursuing her for marriage for very long time but initially she didn't tell her about Ritik because he himself said that once he settles in work he will talk to her till then Shanaya should not tell as she may say for marriage which they want to do in some time. But now she said because she couldn't trust anyone other and still Ritik was reason because he broke her and she was not ready to give that space to anyone, she wanted to spend time on herself and wait for the right moment when god sends someone in her life.} The chubby girl turned slim because she wasn't eating much as punishment because she felt she hurt and broke her mother's trust for someone who couldn't fight for her.

She even told about everything to Muskan who along with her cried but told her to not take things to her heart. Muskan motivated Shanaya to move forward and remember who she is from within. Muskan told her' " Mujhe pata hai tu hurt hai and hona banta bhi hai, usne galat to kara but tu dhyaan mat de uski buri kismat hai usne tujhe khoya. Sab jante hai tu kaisi hai, dil ki sabse acchi log marte hai tujhe life mein laane ko. Mujhe aunty ne bataya tha kitne acche acche ghar ke log aa rahe tujhe bahu bana ne ko jinhe tune uske chakkar mein na kara but ab kyu mauka de khud ko."

Shanaya: Nahi yaar ab himmat hi nahi ho rahi. Itna sab sunn liya hai ki main perfect nahi. Kya pata agar kisi ke ghar jaaun they also feel and main nahi chahti ki kisi ko lage aisa because tab relation affect hoga and I know ki mom nahi chahti ki mera koi rishta ho aur wo tute.

Unnati: Tu pagal hai bilkul kya soch rahi. Tu dusre ke kehne pe khud ko kyu bhul rahi. Humein pata hai tu humari sarv gunn sampann kanya hai. And all three laughed.

Muskan: Haan maine dekha hai tu lagti hi marriage material hai. Main ladka hoti maine kar leni thi shaadi. Yaar kya lagti hai tu.

Unnati: Aur wo pata nahi kya dekh soch ke keh rahe tu family nahi dekh sakti, main jaanti hu tu kitni devoted hoti hai apne rishto ke liye and kuch bhi kar sakti hai jinse pyaar karti hai.

Muskan: Aur rahi baat ghar ki come on we all know jab hum padh rahe the tab bahar pura ghar tu dekhti thi and aunty is so proud of you ki kamm age se tune unka help kara ghar and kaam dono mein. Aur culture, kaun hai jiske hisab se tu nahi kar sakti handle.

Unnati: Haan Shanaya tu humari Savitri and señorita dono hai. Business chala rahi, itni countries akele ghuma hai hum ne, aisi koi trend nahi jo hum na jaante.
Tu khud ko aisa kyu soch rahi, chal 5 mahine ho gaye badh aagey ab. Aur ye kya shant bandar banke hai, mujhe tu humari udti khelti titli hi pasand hai.

Shanaya smiled listening to this. And agreed to go in marriage of their school friend for which they were persuading her for weeks and they decided to go on shopping. Shanaya felt light and after weeks she started getting better. She started smiling often and share her wishes for little things she wanted. She also decided to go to her mother for few days before going to the wedding and also take break from work as she was overworked.

She went to her home town where her mother use to handle business and lived and witnessed another emotional event which changed her life.