Unveiling the information

Outside the venue
Devansh grabbed Shanaya's hand suddenly and pulled her to another side of venue with him. Shanaya at first was shocked seeing him there. She couldn't comprehend why was he pulling her. But later when she realised what was happening she jerked and removed his hand. By this time they were alone in that area. Unnati and Muskan came running behind them but stopped at a distance thinking they should give them time to talk. ( yes they knew Devansh was the groom)
Shanaya: Aap pagal ho kya? Aise kyu le aaye?
She without waiting asked aur aap yaha kar kya rahe ho?
Devansh by the time was just looking at her. Shanaya irritatedly moved her fingers in front of his eyes. And asked,
Kahenge ab?

He still didn't reply. She stared moving back to venue muttering Weirdo, in anger.
But suddenly Devansh pulled her back to her previous place. She looked at him with a What the hell! Look.
He suddenly grabbed her dupatta lying on her elbows and kept opening it on her shoulders covering her. She was bewildered by what he just did.
He slowly said, ' I don't have issue with whatever you wear but till the time we get married, manage. After that no one would dare to lift there eyes in front of you. But for now this can work. I don't like peoples staring.'

Shanaya was again in shock and cannot understand what was he saying. She thought, ' marrying, him, me, what is he trying to say?' She was clearly confused. He looked at her face and shrieked his eyebrows.

She asked, " kya bolna chah rahe ho aap? Kaun kisse kar raha shaadi, mujhe usse kya?"
D: To kisse hoga ma'am matlab? Aapko nahi to?
S: mujhe kyu hoga? Mera kya lena dena aapse?
D: Aapko kya lena dena? Shaadi kar rahi ho mere se bhul gayi kya next month biwi banengi aap humari..
S: Main ( said pointing to her self in shock)
D: Aur koi to hain nahi yaha?
S: Aapse? (Pointing him)
D: Kya ho gaya? Mere se nahi to kisse? Bol aise rahi jaise pata hi nahi tha.
Shanaya was nodding in a no.
D: (Frowned) Pata nahi tha? Arey to shaadi ko haan kisne kara?
S: Maine hi kara but mujhe ye nahi pata tha shaadi meri aapse ho rahi.
D: Mujhse nahi pata to kya laga kisse ho rahi?
S: Maine bus haan kar di thi, kyu ki mumma ko pasand the.
D: (Smirked) Acchi baat hai, maine bhi isiliye haan kari thi kyu ki meri family ko tum pasand thi, Zada thoughts laane ki zaroorat nahi hai. Jo jaise tha waise hi rehne do. Bus dhyaan dena ki ab kisse shaadi ho rahi uske according raho.
S: Aapko pata tha ki mere se shaadi ho rahi? Still maan gaye aap, Kyu?
D: Kaha na family, meri family

He didn't wait to listen to her and left from there.
Unnati and Muskan came to Shanaya after they saw Devansh going from there. They saw Shanaya was tensed,
S: Meri shaadi unse? Kyu but? Mujhe pata nahi tha. Tum logon ne bataya kyu nahi?
U: Humne nahi bataya? Tu sunn kaha rahi thi. Try to kara tha humne. Humein laga tujhe issue nahi. Hum kya jaane tu aise hi shaadi kar rahi.
S: Main ye shaadi nahi kar sakti. Wo kyu kar rahe . He knows everything I don't know. No I can't.... (Shanaya was muttering without thinking)
M: Tu kya pagal? Kya bol rahi shaadi nahi karni. Agle mahine shaadi hai teri.
S: Yaar lekin...
Unnati cuts her and says, sunn ye sab baad mein discuss karenge abhi chal yaha se khoj rahe honge sab.
They came back to party. Few people asked where they were but they just said they were exploring. Though they tried to get involved but Shanaya was disturbed from inside. She was conscious of a gaze on her. She tried to look at Devansh who was now mostly in view of her, but everytime her gaze met his she used to shift her gaze. She wanted to leave but the hosts didn't let her. She was standing at a corner slightly looking at Devansh and got startled when she heard a voice;
Rohini: Aap chahe to sahi se dekh sakti hain, aapke hi hone waale pati hai, hakk hai aapka.
Shanaya turned and saw Rohini smiling at her. She felt shy, and said
Arey nahi bhabhi, aisi koi baat nahi main soch rahi thi kuch.
(To clear, Shanaya had met Devansh's family and was just unknown about Devansh because she didn't see his picture nor they ever met. She was even shopping and taking care of all the arrangements along with Rohini.)
R: Accha, chaliye aap keh rahi to main maan le rahi. Main bus aapko bye kehne aayi thi. Hum nikal rahe. Kal kuch kaam se bahar jaana hai. Party mein busy the time hi nahi mila aapse baat kar paaun.
S: Arey koi baat nahi bhabhi, itne log hain sabko dekhna hoga hi. Humlog jaldi milenge.
R: Bilkul, aise bhi ab to rishta aisa hai saath hi rehna hain humein.
Shanaya smiled. Then Rohini added,
" Bus Devansh ji aapko chod dein humare liye"
Shanaya blushed and smiled. They greeted each other and Rohini left. Shanaya also greeted Devansh's father and brother. But couldn't say anything to him and kept her head low.

Later that night (Shanaya's Room)

Shanaya, Muskan and Unnati were sitting together after changing and were discussing about her marriage. She told them, Mujhe nahi lagta mujhe ye shaadi karni chahiye........