Story Notice

Hi there!

As some of you know, I decided to come back to build a writing career after the success of one of my first novels, nearly 7 years ago. Considering that I'd taken a 3 year hiatus, I came back with the decision that I would promote my work for free across Wattpad, Inkitt, and Tapas, hoping that with reader feedback, it would not only be worth allowing my work to be accessed for free, but also help me improve my writing through reader feedback.

Unfortunately, after 6 months, I've found that I have received little to no reader feedback and thus no longer feels worth allowing my work to be accessible for free when I could be making royalties off of it, regardless of reader feedback.

It saddens me to have to do this, but considering how many hours and how much work I put into this, it only seems rewarding to pursue opportunities that will, at the very least, allow me make money off of it.

With that being said, I will be leaving the first 20 chapters of I AM Mustafin on here as a SAMPLE product. If you wish to continue following my work, you may access it through the subscription option on Inkitt or the Wait-to-Read option on Radish Fiction.

FYI - I will be releasing a second book/season for this novel. I have an estimated release date set for April 2024. If you wish to read/access I Am Mustafin - Blood Rings' Discord, you will have to pay for the monthly subscription on Inkitt or access the novel through Radish Fiction through the Wait-to-Read option (you can pay to read the chapter early or wait the time duration for the chapter to unlock).

For more updates, news on upcoming works, and future discount deals, feel free to follow my instagram writing account: @laisha_gardner
-Laisha