P A R T E I G H T

"I'm sorry, okay?" he said, looking down with a sorrowful expression. "No, Malfoy, you shut me out like you always do. I trusted you and gave you a second chance," you replied as you began to shut the door, but his foot stopped it. "Y/n, please let me explain," he pleaded. "Explain what?" you scoffed. "Can I come in?" he questioned. "You have three minutes, Malfoy. You're supposed to be in a lesson anyway," you said. "Yes, I know y/n. I had to explain," he said. You let him in, and he leaned against the wall while you sat back down on my bed.

"Okay, speak then?" you hissed, "Okay well while I was filling my drink up I got a letter from my father's owl saying it's time, but if I tell you this y/n you cannot tell anyone" he begged. "I don't know
Mal for, depends" "I am being serious y/n" You nodded your head," They want me to become a death eater, I don't want to y/n, and neither does my mother want me to"

I told you to just say no, it's not that hard. And why did you take your anger out on me, Malfoy?" you shouted. "It's not that easy, y/n. I cannot just say no. Do you think if I could, I would? And I'm sorry I took my anger out on you. You were drunk," Malfoy replied.

"Being drunk had nothing to do with this, Malfoy, and you know it. I was in the hospital for days because you couldn't handle your temper," you scolded. "I'm sorry, y/n. I have said that about five times now," he said, looking down. "I didn't mean to do what I did. It was a mistake. You're my favourite person right now, y/n."

That shocked you. After months of not talking, he says this. "Malfoy," you looked up and met his eyes. His beautiful light blue eyes made your heart race through your chest, and his eyes wouldn't move nor blink. "I had to say it. I'm leaving for the Malfoy Manor tonight." His eyes looked at the floor as they watered, begging for a tear to fall out.

"Well, then let me come with you," you suggested. "No, y/n. It's not safe for you," he replied. "Please, Draco. I don't care. Just let me be there with you," you begged. "Y/n," he looked up at you and walked closer. "If you come, I cannot guarantee that I will come back"
"I would rather see you go then than now" You got closer and walked to Draco as his hands met your waist and pulled you in for a hug, it felt so nice being in his arms after years it felt, you looked up and kissed him on the lips as he hands slid down your back and grabbed onto your asse, you looked him in the eyes as a cheeky grin grew across his face.

He grabbed your legs and picked you up placing you down on the bed with your legs wide open as he towered over you, he had one hand supporting him and the other was cupping your cheek as you both made out, you began sliding your green pyjama shorts off and your top as he quickly unbuttoned his shirt.

You were both in your underwear as his lips pressed against your neck leaving big marks and they traced down your body ending at your inner thighs, he slid his tongue up and down your panties right on top of your clit making you moan.

He rips your thong apart and throws it across the room as he pulled down his boxers leaving his what looked like an eight-inch cock out.

He began rubbing up and down his cock with his hand as he was still placing kisses on your inner thighs, Draco leant over you and pushed his cock inside of you and began pulling it in and out making your moans louder every time.

After a few minutes, you felt your walls tighten and you held back your cum, "come on y/n" he smirked, you finally realest your cum and it mixed with his.