Introduction

˖⁺‧₊˚ ♡ ˚₊‧⁺˖

Yoon-seo and Yoongi have been best friends for 5 years. She's fallen in love with him ever since then. But she's nothing more than a friend to him. 

Will it be the same forever though?

Min Yoongi, 28

Min Yoongi, 28. Rapper, composer in boyband, BTS. Loves his 6 bandmates very much. They are like eternal brothers to him.

Has a girlfriend. Park Yunjin. They've been dating for 2 years now. In love with her so deeply that if she would ask, he would go and bring the moon for her.

Has a best friend. Lee Yoon seo. She's his soulmate. His precious. That's what he calls her. He loves to annoy her and act like don't care. But deep down, he loves her. Platonically.

"You could've asked me why I broke your heart,
You could've told me that you fell apart,
But you walked past me like I wasn't there,
And just pretended like you didn't care."

~ Save Your Tears, The Weeknd

Lee Yoon seo, 24

Lee Yoon-seo, 24

Lee Yoon-seo, 24. Works in a café. Loves her profession so much that at a point, she can even tire herself.

Has a best friend. Min Yoongi. Her soulmate. Her suga pie. That's what she calls him. Has a crush- no- in love with him. So, so much that it hurts. She gives in to whatever he asks; wants. Even if it costs her heart to rip into two. 

"Why would you ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty,
You gave her your sweater, it's just polyester,
But you like her better...
Wish I was heather.

~Heather, Conan Gray

˖⁺‧₊˚ ♡ ˚₊‧⁺˖

Author's note: Goshhh I'm soo fricking excited to share this story with all of you!! I have been planning to write this since forever but just needed some motivation :D I have whole plot planned for this!

Dedicated to my soulmate Simply_Taesthetic

Oh and the above moodboards for the both of the characters is made by me hehe I hope u like them :) I might do some changes throughout the chapter but the plot will NOT be changed ofc

Hope you like the storyline and would stick with me throughout this journey!!!

-