Three More Days

S12 Ep5 On The Hook

Okkaaaaay.... Sylvie's bachelorette party... and tbe missing Stellaride scene.... 🤭

♡♡♡♡♡♡

Beep!
It was just after 11.30pm, and Kelly was lying on his motel bed poring over a fire debris toxology report. Putting the file down, he pushed aside the other files and evidence photographs littering the bed, knowing without even checking his cell that it would be Stella, having asked her to text him when she was home from Sylvie's bachelorette party. But it was kinda early for her to be back?

Whatever Kelly had been expecting to see on his screen ...it wasn't the photo Stella had just sent him.

"Here's something I'd love to see you do on a pole, babe!😋."

Turning his cell sideways, he took a closer look, one eyebrow lifting up.
Was that a naked guy on a pole?! He did a double take.
Yeah... it was.... ! An almost butt naked guy, hanging upside down on a pole, grinning weirdly, into his wife's camera....

The bachelorette party was at a pole dancing club?

He tapped back a swift response.

" Dream on, babe...."

Beep!

Another photograph.

"Damn....This guy can slide around this thing!🥵🥵🥵 Are you sure you don't wanna do this for me?....Because honestly, babe,  with this show he's putting on....  I'm getting pretty worked up in a few places..🥵 "

Kelly's eyes crinkled at the corners, amused, picturing the mischevious smirk on his wife's face, almost able to smell the alcahol coming off the screen. This was the part of the Stella that had gone MIA, ever since his AFT fuck up. The playful, naughtiness that she could turn on at any second, teasing him out of even his most brooding mood, with a whispered suggestion or a look that promised to wreck him.
And damn, he was glad that she seemed to be back.
He looked back at the photo again. The dude was cross climbing the pole which Ok. Most firefighters could do even though hardly any firehouses had them anymore. But man, this guy was brave. Kelly would walk into a fire any day of the week than brave a room full of drunk women screaming dirty obscenities at him.

"I can think of someone, I'd much rather see hanging upside down on that pole, ...🌷" He tapped back.

He still had a very vivid memory of Stella telling him some years back when they were roomies how she used to visit a gym with a pole to help her with her acadmey physical rope training.

"It's all about the thigh muscles, Kelly..." She had told him, over dinner at the Loft , while he had tried to desparately stop picturing her in her underwear with her thighs clamped around a pole; adjusting and readjusting his position in his chair to get comfortable.
Damn!.. Even years later, his balls were swelling at just the thought of her......

Beep!

"This 'someone' , anyone I know...🫦"

" Maybe..😋.."

Kelly was enjoying the playful distraction from studying the report and lay back against the headboard, his blue eyes twinkling with humor.

For a few moments, he waited for the tell tale dots that she was typing, but there was nothing, so he guessed she'd got caught back up in her evening.
Disappointed despite himself, he sighed at the paperwork strewn on his bed, for once the challenge of the arson evidence, unappealing. Right now, there was only one place he wanted to be, and that was waiting for Stella when she got home.  Adjusting his pants, he cursed silently that Stella wasn't the only one who had got a little worked up.