꧁𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘮𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯?꧂

My fork is now on my plate of food as I stare at my mom dumbfounded.

"What do you mean I'm not one hundred percent human?!" sweat drips down my face lightly as my gaze doesn't leave her face.

"Your dad was not human." a small gulp could be heard from her. "He was a controlling piece of crap, yet he was a fairy-"

"Fae." grandma cuts in. "Sorry yes a fae an evil fairy."

I slowly take another bite of food. "How did you find him?" food spills out of my mouth a bit as I question.

"At a bar I was lonely, and he fed off of that." she smiles lightly as the food dribbles down my chin. "So then why do I need to come here?" Confused of what this meant for me.

"Half-blooded creatures are hunted the most because they most of the time don't even know." grandma explains and then continues. "Tomorrow I'm going to have a friend show you around she's also 16 her name is Luna she is half unicorn." As I nod, I take another bite of food.

"How many half-blooded creatures are there?" My questioning tone is now set in as I take another sip of my drink. "Around 100 so not a ton. Not many creatures are able to be humanoids or fall in love with a human, so it is unlikely it ever happens."

Mom then walks around and grabs the dishes and goes to wash them.

"So now what..." I question as I watch my mom walk to the sink.

"Go to bed Hun and I'll wake you in the morning." nodding as I walk towards the stairs before we hear a crash outside and my heart skips.

"GRANDMA MOON!" I look at grandma confused "Grandma moon?" Grandma nods then quickly goes out back and I see a girl around my age. She is taller than me, she is blonde, green eyed her skin was a warm ivory color. She wore a light pink crop top and some jean shorts. She looks human?

"Luna? What's wrong honey?" she pants but then quickly replies, "Fae in the woods! On the lake side west!" Luna then sees me and my mother. "Th-the right-hand man's daughter!" she panics. "Grandma moon are you trying to get is killed!" "Luna shows me where now!"

She nods and Luna walks into the forest with grandma following and I look at Mon "do we go to?" I question and she looks at me and sighs. "Go on." I nod, run off and follow them.  

"Here!" we get to a cleaning by a lake and see died soldiers and 2 guys and a girl. "Oscar!" luna runs to the blonde boy his hair is a blonde almost white color and he had pale skin and a few freckles spotted around his face. He had blood on his long-sleeved shirt. It looks like it was once blue but now his right sleeve is turning a nasty purple from his blood mixing with the shirt.

"Oh, your poor boy." grandma says softly as she walks over and pulls out a potion. "Here drink up." He drinks the potion, and he groans as his wounds heal. "Thank you, grandma moon." He smiles as Luna hugs him.

"What happened." grandma says calmly. Oscar speaks up softly. "There here for the heirs."