❀𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦❀

“So where are they?” Oscar looks down with a frown as the other boy speaks up. “They have River!” There was silence. The boy who had spoken had brown skin and brown curls, his eyes were brown, yet he wore a green flannel and some jeans. “Cole what do you mean?” Grandma panicked.
“Grandma what is going on...” I look at her as I feel like someone is watching me. “Nova hun go home now.” Luna looks over at us.
“Watch out!” Luna throws a dagger; I go to the side and a painful yell comes from behind me and I turn to see a man on the ground clutching his stomach. “Oh gods.” mumbling as I step to my grandma.

“Grandma what's happening...” The other girl walks over she has brown skin and long curly brown hair. She has brown doe eyes and wears a soft pink fancy-looking top and a white skirt. “Mouna are you alright dear?” grandma asks as another group of people walk over.

One boy. Two girls. “Grandma moon!” a red-haired girl runs over and hugs grandma. Her hair had been straightened yet it was fluffy and she had freckles all over. “Ah Cianna hello sweety.” Her voice was soft, and she spoke solemnly. “What's wrong?” Cianna questions as the others all come closer. “Where's River?” She looks around confused.

Grandma hugged her as her eyes got teary. “Wh-wheres River.” Cianna slowly reaches for a purple necklace and grasps it. “Where the heck is he?!” She steps back and Cole hugs her and she slowly breaks down. Cole holds her and tries to calm her while grandma is talking to the rest about whats going to happen.

“Coco what’s the plan?” The girl with shorter brown hair and brown eyes with an ivory skin tone. She wore a black crop top and a necklace which looked handmade. “We planned on half of us leaving to go and find him, yet it seems like a bigger deal than what we thought,” she takes a breath. “We didn’t mean to separate but it was hard they came from both sides. Grandma moon, someone let them in.”

I sit awkwardly on a chair in front of the couch. “Everyone this is my grandchild Nova-” “Like a super nova!” Oscar blurts out. Everyone laughs and I join in. “Yeah, like a super Nova.” I say as grandma picks back up. “Like Coco said earlier you all will go and get River.”

“Grandma moon I cannot go...” Coco says softly. “I must teach the children and no one else has the training to do so since all the elders are practicing for the war that could come.” There was silence in the group before a thought could go through my head, my mouth opens, and word spew out. “I’ll go!” “Nope Nova don’t even think about it!”

“Listen to your grandma what makes you think that we would want your help.” The boy who had stayed quiet spoke up. His hair was dark brown and fluffy. His skin was tan, and he had some freckles dabbed lightly across his face. He wore a red flannel and opened it to a black shirt, and some black jeans.

“Asher be nice!” Luna slaps his arm; he rolls his eyes. “Grandma please I can help!” Grandma looked at me and sighed. “Ask your mother.” I nod as I run off to find her.

“Go honey.” My mother smiles softly at me and kisses my forehead. “I love you so much my Nova.” I hugged my mom. “I love you to mum!” I pulled away and ran off back to the group yelling. “I can go!” repeatedly. Grandma smiles softly as I hug her tightly.

“Ah your mother is a wise woman...” She turns to the group. “You all must go to the other haven... I know of a portal that can get you there it's by the fairies' monument for the queen.” Everyone nods. “Go now before they can do anything.”