❂ 𝘚𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘢 ❂

The sound of water soon filled my ears as we got to a clearing in the forest. It has beautiful flowers and a huge statue of a women with a pair of wings. I gasp at the magnificent place as some of the others chuckle at my reaction.

"Welcome to the monument." grandma speaks as whispering soon admits. "What's with all the whispering?" I question before Luna speaks. "Oh no one has used this since the day the worlds had split!"

"What do you mean by since the worlds had split?" I wish I didn't ask because Oscar and Luna got excited with Cianna, who clapped excitedly. "Ooo no one has told you yet!" Oscar starts as Luna continues. "Our worlds used to be connected! But one fateful day 100 years ago there was a war. The fairy queen was pregnant for the second time with a son. But the dragon king didn't want another child since there was a prophecy made!"

"What prophecy?" Cianna's head turned to me, and she continued Luna"s rant. "The prophecy told of the child of both good and evil. The child must choose a side. Yet when the time comes there will be a choice..." she pauses and her voice quivers as she says the next words. "Between love or death..."

"Oh." everyone nods as a spark is heard behind us. "Ah it's time to go!" Cole quickly states as a blue portal opens. "The portal is only open for five minutes so go quick!" Coco says as she is holding onto a crystal that's seems to be powering the portal. Everyone starts entering and Cianna looks up at her mother's statue as i stand idle behind her.

"I promise mom I'll bring brother home." She walks in without looking back and I follow behind her quickly. As we make it through there is an older man around grandmas age standing Infront of us.

"Ah welcome savors to my haven." the man quickly states as he starts walking down a grass path to an average sized cabin yet when he opens the door the inside is huge!

"This place is huge!" Oscar turns around with sparkles in his eyes. "Thats what she sai-" "LUNA!" everyone yells at her besides the old man who is chuckling at our antics. "My name is Hector I'm the caregiver. This place, if you couldn't tell it yet, is a place for the mythical to be safe. I called this place Soteria based off the goddess of safe havens." Hector then shows a painting of the beautiful goddess. it shows a woman with luscious brown hair pour two vases of water into a pool of some sort. Her dress was slim, and her hair decorated with silver. "In some tales they talk of her having the most beautiful angel wings..." Hector trails off.

"Um sir Hector..." Oscar starts. "How can we save River?" Hector turns and walks to a book. "This book tells many tales of the wonderful goddess and lucky for you guys she delt with many young travelers that have gone down the same path..."

We all look at him confused. "So, like the same problem?" Cole questions. "Yes, boy the same problems in many different years..." he flipped through the book with pictures of groups of six just like ours.

I look over to Cianna whose face is in a book about shadows. "What are you reading?" As my feet step towards her she closes the book and smiles. "Oh just some random book it doesn't matter." She quickly shuts me off and walks away towards more books. "Don't worry she can be like that sometimes..." Luna walks besides me and places a hand on my shoulder. The only person who normally can fix her is me, Cole, or..." she pauses and sighs "River." I look down at my shoes which I had tied messily. "Nova it's nothing to worry about I promise." I sigh but nod and Luna pauses for a moment but speaks once again. "You know if she hated anyone it would be Coco." My eyes widen in shock.

"Coco? Why?!" Luna looks around and sees Oscar. "Oscar come here!" Oscar turns with a smile and walks over. "Yes?" "Tell Nova about Ari." Oscar nods and smiles softly as he digs through his pockets and pulls out a picture. It had everyone minus Coco and me of course... everyone was happy and laughing even Asher... "Ashers even smiling then..." Oscar laughs "Yeah these were the best times... but then one day." He points to the girl I had never seen before. She was beautiful long brown hair which laid perfectly on her tanned skin. She wore a brown cropped shirt was showed just a little of her stomach. There was a black skirt that adorned her waist. I look at her face and notice something about her eyes... they felt similar. 

"Ah you recognize something about her?" Oscar raises an eyebrow as my face furrows. "How did you know?" "Your eyebrows crease when you're in a deep thought I've notice that a few times now." "Oh-" I nod in realization. "it's just her eyes." "They seem familiar?" I look up at Oscar and nod. "Well let's just say she is close to someone." 

I look back at the picture. Asher was crouched down with Cianna trying to climb onto his back which then has a worried Cole trying to support her as Luna is dying laughing and Oscar is trying not to laugh his hands covering his mouth and the other girl was helping Cianna up laughing at his demise. I look at Ashers eyes then the girls. "She is Ashers sister..." I realize and Oscar nods. "Arianna was Ashers older sister... she meant the world to him. And Cianna and River." I look at him confused. "Ari was like a mother figure to the two. Since Cianna's and Rivers mom is the you know." He does some sort of fairy wings and I chuckle. 

"But one day... There was an attack at the left wing of the forest... Where Ari was staying at along with other older teen teachers." He takes a breath. "Ari was killed but the body was never recovered. And after, Coco had came and said her sorrys about the loss but Cc didn't trust Coco and still doesn't and she believes that Coco made Ari disappear." My face contorts into confusion. "But why there is no proof?" Oscar shrugs and walks off. "Rude." my mouth mutters as Asher walks up behind me. "Weirdo... don't talk to yourself it's creepy." Rolling my eyes I walk over to Mouna who is silently staring at a pool of water. "Hey Mouna..." I smile softly at the girl who turns around. A smile daunts her face as she notices my annoyed expression.

"Sorry Ashers was being rude..." She nods then turns back to the water as a yelp is heard from behind us. And we jump to look at the sound. "What the hell!" Asher yells as the book starts flipping around. We all gather around it. "The book hasn't done this since... since the war." Hector explains as it lands on a page with a picture of a witch. "The witch of the dragons. "Hector starts to explain. "Dragons but why the only dragons that are still alive work for the dragon king?" Luna starts. 

"Not all of them." Hector looks at Cianna as she panics. "No way my mother said I was a fairy just like her!" She backs up as Cole steps is front of her in a protective way. "Well, the book is telling you all that you must meet her to continue your journey so you must make haste." Hector grabs us a bag full of books and basic survival needs. 

"But sir where do we go?!" My voice quivering not knowing where or what we will face. "You must go south to the great pond she will be there and help you." "But how will we know its that pond?!" Everyone starts to exit the house. "You will be able to tell." It was his last words to us as the door closed. "Stupid old man." Oscar grumbles. Here we go walking off together on our new adventure. To help find Cianna's brother. And end this war.

3rd POV unknown whereabouts

Sir are you sure that the kids are the key? Victor walks in his skin tan with brown hair and a small scruffy beard. "Victor your daughter is the key to make my daughter break." "Nova is useless sir she has no powers she is merely a human!" Victor is then lifted in the air panicking "And so is mine but she hasn't even reached her true powers and I must get her before she does. Those kids will die. Ill make sure of it." The other man stands in the shadows as Victor falls gasping for air. "Now leave!" his voice is booming. Victor is quick to scatter the room.