Chapter 18: Things Blossoming

You and Calli are browsing MetaTube and looking at all the comments that have happened after the stream with her friends. You saw many comments ranging from "Marry me, Takanashi" to "Step on me, Calli".

"I understand wanting to spend time with you, but asking that...?"

Calli: "I'd never do that. Punch them, maybe. But that, hell no."

"They don't know the real you."

Calli teasingly pushed you.

Calli: "Like you do. The first person I fell in love with."

"Calli, you keep making me blush."

Calli: "It's only fair, since you managed to bring out sides of me I never knew existed."

You laughed with her.

"Oh my God, things are never dull. I don't know whether to be grateful or stressed by that."

Calli: "Who says it can't be both? Hey, you want to order pizza?"

"Sure."

You and Calli ordered some pizza and played games together while waiting.

Calli: "Can I tell you something interesting?"

"What is it?"

Calli: "After you brought the arcade cabinets to my house, I asked a locksmith to check out the lock for the coin door, and he made sure that part remained unlocked. So in a way, I just need one coin to finish either of the games."

"Yeah, because you can just slot it in multiple times to continue."

Calli: "Well, it's not too far off from how that phrase is normally used."

"I guess."

You heard the doorbell ring and you went to see that the pizza has arrived. You and Calli took your slices and ate them before looking at the other Vtubers profiles and seeing the new pictures they posted of you two in the town.

"Calli, I think you'll be wearing your disguise pretty often for a while."

Calli: "I know. The fans might think that the others will go there again and camp out to look for us."

"Well, at least we'll still have face chatting."

Calli: "I know."

"Well, once things settle down, you want to go camping?"

Calli: "Like, sleep out in the forest with tents and a fire camping?"

"The very one."

Calli: "Sure. Just don't tell any scary stories."

"I won't," you chuckled.

The two of you looked at the pictures that you both took and smile.