Adventure & Fantasy!

This story will be written for @dafantasyqueen .  They asked me to write a sci-fi war for them, and then they added onto that and asked me to write a story about the world being split into four sections: clever, brave, ambitious, and kind. 

I can't wait to write the story for them, and I will tell you a bit about it:

Plot: 

Earth was created by the gods. The god Caèl, the god Onnophris, the goddess Artemis and the goddess Calypso. The gods and goddesses renamed Earth as we knew it. It was called Danica. The gods and goddesses each wielded a special power, but for their locations... no one knew. And then all four gods made a huge mistake with their creation. They made humans. 

Humans rebelled against the gods and they found the locations and the secret places  were soon being whispered all over the planet, passed down through generations of families. 

Caèl, Artemis, Onnophris and Calypso fell into a terrible rage, and Danica was split into four parts: Clever, Brave, Ambitious and Kind. They are now at war. 

That is where two children, Selena from the Clever kingdom, and Asher from the Ambitious kingdom, were sent on a secret mission, together. They were told to:  locate the gods and stop the war. What they didn't know was that the gods would give them an ultimate weapon, and that they had to choose between sacrificing themselves: or wiping out the whole human race forever.