t w e n t y - t h r e e

hurt;

s t e l l a

"okay so what was the plan again?" i asked shawn as we were waiting in his car that was two houses down from mine.

"im going to knock at the front door and make a conversation with her wile you quickly and quietly sneak in." he explains and then we both get out of the car.

"why are you being so nice to me when i was being a bitch earlier today." i asked as we slowly walk to my house.

"well to be fair, i was a dick to you." he chuckles. "and you know, we did have amazing sex."

i gasp and playfully punched him.

we finally got to our house and i made my way the back waiting for shawns cue.

s h a w n

once i got to the front door and knocked i waited for her mother to open the door.

when the door did open i was surprised to see skylynn there.

"oh hi you must be skylynn, im shawn one of stellas friend." i tell her going down to her size.

"oh your her cute boyfriend." she giggles.

"cute boyfriend?" i smiled at what she said.

"yeah she told me you were cute." she giggled again. "want me to get her for you?" she asked. "no!" i said to quickly. "i mean no it's fine actually but can you get your mom for me please?" she nodded and left.

i waited until she can back with her mom. when she did her mom gave me the a look like she didn't want me here. "sky honey go play, okay." her mom tells skylynn and she leaves.

"stella is still asleep." she said.

"oh i know that i just wanted to talk to you." i tell her kinda scared.

"about?" she asked again like she just wanted me to go already.

"um.."

"listen i know stella really likes you and all but you don't seem like her type and that kinda scares me." she told me looking at me in the eye.

"i know i may seem like a bad boy because of the tattoos and all but im actually and really good guy and i just want to make your daughter happy." i smiled at her.

"she did seem happier when you came into her life," i smiled at what she said. "how about we invite you for dinner and we can get to know each other."

"that's sounds like a great idea." i smiled at her.

"how about next friday?" she suggested. "that's perfect." i smiled.

"okay well i got to go to work already but stella hasn't woken up to take care of skylynn." she groaned.

"i can watch her while stella wakes up if you want?" i asked. "i don't know but, youre my only hope right now so please?" she told me.

"of course and don't worry, i have a little sister who i take care too sometimes." i said as i walk into her house.

"okay im late but thanks and make sure sure she stays out of trouble." is what she said then left.

i turn around to find skylynn.

"want to go wake up stella?" she asked jumping up and down.

"im already awake silly." stella told skylynn out of no where.

she was already dressed and look better that she did in the morning. she was wearing a pink crop top with a whit long cardigan and blue jeans with white vans.

"can we go to the park?" skylynn asked me.

"have you ate breakfast?" i asked her. she nodded then i looked at stella and gave me a nod.

"okay then let's go!" i yelled and picked her up.

we all left the house and made our way to my car.

"buckle up girlies." i laughed at what i said.

i looked at stella and put it on for her. remembering of what i did last night.

-

at the park

skylynn went to go play on the playground while me a stella sat down on a bench near by.

it was silent until i spoke up.

"so..about last night," i smirked at her. "did you like it."

s t e l l a

how does one even answer that question?

the thing is even though i was still buzzed from the party i actually remember every single moment of what happened between me and shawn. and i loved it.

"you did?" he smirked. shit. i was thinking out loud.

"um..well i was drunk," i told him. "but im not going to lie. it was the best sex i had." i smile at him.

"we should do it again." he put his hand on my thigh.

"listen shawn, i really liked you and all but you hurt me. like a lot. even though it was a couple days that we knew each other. but the point is having sex with you will imply that i like you again but i don't want to get hurt. again. ive gotten hurt by guys a lot this year and that sucks because i really liked them. and getting hurt by people you really likes hurts more. the point is no shawn. i don't think we should do it again like ever." i admitted.

s h a w n

well that was unexpected. usually girls throw themselves at me.

"but-" i was cut off.

"can we just be friends? like really? she faced me.

fuck. i just been friend zoned.

-

[early update!! i deserve an award (: love you all though for 60+ followers!! im writing this is the morning because i barely woke up. but its actually 12 in the afternoon in l.a right now. okay we should be internet friends if you want! no one. oh..okay. lol love you lots!!]