𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑤𝑜

I woke up from the sound of my alarm beeping. I groaned turning it off remembering today I am leaving for the trip with Adeline, her mom... and ugh Tom. I rolled my eyes checking the time. It was almost 7 a.m. I got up from the bed before I went to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth. I finished my shower and dryed my hair before straightening it. I picked an outfit pretty comfy since I'll be in an airplane.

An hour passes by, I've spoke with Adeline and she told me her mom is gonna pick me up anytime soon

An hour passes by, I've spoke with Adeline and she told me her mom is gonna pick me up anytime soon. I just finished my makeup before checking my luggages and bag.

A couple of minutes passed untill I heard my phone ring. It was Adeline telling me to come outside. As I grabbed my stuff and head outside, Simone, their mom, nudged Tom gesturing for him to head out of the car and help me with my luggages. He turned around his head looking at me, he looked at me for a few moments before he got out of the car and walked towards me.

He looked me up and down before he extended his hand. "𝘐'𝘮 𝘛𝘰𝘮" he smirks "𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶"
I gave him a deathstare as my hands were too full to shake his hand.
"𝘖𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘥" He grabbed my stuff before I shooke his hand
"𝘐'𝘮-"
He cut me off "𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦" he grins at me
I rolled my eyes before I got into the car

After Tom put all of my stuff into the trunk he got into the passenger seat beside his mom.
Me and Adeline were talking on the whole way to the airport, I don't know but I felt Tom's eyes burning on me through the rearview mirror but I wasn't sure as I didn't check.

Halfway there Adeline was feeling car sick and before I knew it she switched seats with Tom, I sat behind Adeline's seat and Tom just sat in the middle. Why didn't he just sit behind his mom's seat? Me and Adeline keep talking despite the fact she wasn't next to me.

When we got to the airport. Tom grabbed his luggage and mine, puttin the bigger bag over it as he smirked at me handing me the smaller luggage. They all got their luggages and we walked into the airport. We do our check-in and go find some chairs to sit down while we wait.
Obviously I was bored since we had an hour and fourty minutes before our flight. Tom left and went shopping so I decided to grab Adeline's hand and dragger her. I told her to buy whatever she wanted because I'll pay. We went to a lot of stores including designer ones. our hands were mostly full of bags and that's when we realise we should stop because we might not have space to put them. Anyways we got back to her mom as I asked her if she was hungry but she already ate so me and Adeline went to Burger King and bought some food.

After we ate the food we went to a random store to buy some snacks and drinks. My gaze scans the airport before they landed on Tom talking to some girls that were giggling and kept taking pictures with him. I scoffed rolling my eyes.
"𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘺 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴" Adeline whispers
"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳"