𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑖𝑥

She put her hand right on my dick. I'm praying I won't get hard right now. Good thing my mom was not around. Luckily for now I wasn't getting hard. But I guess I spoke too fast cause she stirred in her sleep, her hand rubbed against my dick. Great. Just great. I could feel myself getting hard as much as I tried holding myself back, I just couldn't control it. If i was to move her hand she might wake up and that wouldn't be really pleasing. Finally after a couple minutes she moved her hand. I sighed relieved and went on my phone. A few moments later she started waking up.

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
I was waking up realising my head was layed somewhere firm yet so comfortable. I turned my head to the left not getting up yet to realise I was asleep in Tom's lap. He was smirking down at me.
"𝘏𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘺𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥" he teased "𝘏𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵?"
I rolled my eyes playfully before I lift my head up yawning.
"𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴" I mumbled "𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦?"
"𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘱.𝘮."
"𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵. 𝘐 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 4 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴"
He chuckled "𝘈𝘵𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘸𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵"
"𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴" I mumbled before going on my phone

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩
𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
Finally we were boarding the plane and this time I was sat in the middle of Tom and Adeline. I kinda wanted to sit at the window where Tom was but whatever. We were now in our seats waiting for the plane to departure. This flight was gonna take like 6 hours which kinda sucked but whatever.
"𝘛𝘰𝘮?" I nudged him
"𝘏𝘮?" he turned to look at me as he raised an eyebrow
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘰'𝘴 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺?"
"𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘸𝘩𝘺?"
"𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘤𝘶𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴" I said before turning my attention back to Adeline

𝐀𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
I don't know why but I was having a feeling that something happened between my brother and Stephanie. Because Tom was acting weird. He usually talks a lot and messes with us but now? He was so quiet and always on his phone. There was some kinda tension between the two of them. I was wondering what could've happened. But I brushed it off.

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
I was talking with Adeline about Mattheo's birthday party. We were really excited for it and couldn't wait. This week at his house it was suppossed to be. Tom was asleep, his head resting on his hand. Me and Adeline decided that we are gonna buy Mattheo the car he's been talking about. I knew he would definitely love it and wouldn't expect it. Mattheo's my childhood bestfriend, we basically grew up togheter since we used to be neighbors.

𝐀𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
Some hours later Stephanie fell asleep on my shoulder. I just went on my phone for a couple of minutes. I watched a movie before falling asleep too.

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
I was woken up by somebody shaking me gently. I opened my eyes to realise it was Adeline.
"𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘵𝘦𝘴"
I yawned before I lifted up my head from her shoulder. Looking to my right I saw that Tom was awake, listening to music on his phone. After a few minutes, as Adeline said, we landed. We grabbed our stuff then went in the airport to wait for our luggages. After that we called an uber and I went with them since I was going to be sleeping over.
After we got there me and Adeline went up to her room.

𝐀𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
I threw myself on my bed as Stephanie followed along. We both started gossping before we both went to sleep. Yes we did sleep in the plane but sleeping in the plane wasn't the same as sleeping in a bed.

𝐓𝐨𝐦'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
I was in my room scrolling through social media. It was kinda boring without Bill here, but he was visiting our grandparents in Germany and he is gonna come back next week. I couldn't wait for him to get back so our band could reunite and make more music.

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
I woke up at like 7 a.m. and noticed Adeline was still asleep. I got out of bed stretching myself before I went downstairs thinking nobody will probably be there since I was thinking Tom was still asleep and their mother is at work. Wrong. Tom was there. He was laying on the couch watching tv when he turned his head to notice I was awake
"𝘔𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨" I mumbled before making my way to the kitchen
"𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨" he said before he turned his attention back to the tv
"𝘏𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘧𝘢𝘴𝘵?"
"𝘕𝘰, 𝘸𝘩𝘺? 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘩𝘶𝘯𝘨𝘳𝘺?"
"𝘈 𝘣𝘪𝘵"
"𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘔𝘤𝘋𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘥'𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵" he suggests
"𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦"
"𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘰 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸?"
"𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰"

𝐓𝐨𝐦'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
We made our way to my car. I opened the door for her with a smirk on my face. She rolled her eyes playfully before she got in. I went to the other part of the car, hopping in the driver's seat. I started the car and drove to McDonald's. After we got there we ordered something for us and for Adeline when she is gonna wake up. I paid of course, she didn't say anything she just gave me a deathstare. I chuckled at her before driving us back home. When we opened the door we saw my sister on the couch. She looked like she had just woken up.
"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯?" she raised an eyebrow
Stephanie lifted up the McDonald's bag. Adeline chuckles.
"𝘏𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘰" Adeline says
"𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘐 𝘯𝘰𝘵?" Stephanie chuckled

𝐀𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
After we ate Stephanie needed to go home and Tom offered to drive her there so he grabbed her stuff and went to put them in the car. Stephanie chuckled before she turned her attention to me.
"𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘰'𝘴" she smiled
"𝘖𝘧 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦"
I hugged her goodbye before she went to Tom's car.

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
Tom literally got out of the car to open my door.
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘺𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧?" I said
"𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘢𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘦, 𝘐'𝘮 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦"
I smiled rolling my eyes before I got into the car and he went and got into the driver's seat.
He drove me home and even helped me get my stuff inside. I led him outside.
"𝘚𝘦𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘵 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘰'𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘧𝘧" he smirked before he walked to the car and drove away.
I smiled shaking my head as I saw him driving away. I got back inside and went into my room.