𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
It had already been two days and I was getting ready for Mattheo's birthday party. Today wasn't his birthday, his birthday was actually tomorrow so this is gonna be a long party. I had already arangged, after my arrival the car to be in front of Mattheo's house. I was really excited to see his reaction to it. I was just finishing up my outfit.

I already finished my make up and decided to go to Adeline's house and she if she was ready

I already finished my make up and decided to go to Adeline's house and she if she was ready. When I got there the door opened to reveal Adeline. Oh boy, my bestfriend's hot.

 "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬" I said checking her out"𝘚𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶" she rolls her eyes playfully "𝘛𝘰𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦""𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘢...

"𝘚𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶" she rolls her eyes playfully "𝘛𝘰𝘮 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦"
"𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯 𝘶𝘣𝘦𝘳"

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
I was talking to some friends, telling them stories about random stuff. But I trailed off as I say Stephanie walk in. And boy she looked hotter than ever. I passed my drink to one of my friends and walked away from them without saying a word. I made my way to Stephanie. Her whole face lit up as she saw me and she jumped into a hug, wrapping her hands around my neck as I wrapped my hands around her waist. She pulled back as she looked at me with that big smile of hers. I swear that smile could light up the whole world.
"𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘐 𝘨𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘧𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘶𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳?" she asks
"𝘞𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘶𝘴?" I raised an eyebrow
She pointed to Adeline. As I just noticed her, she chuckled and waved to me.
"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵" I chuckled
Stephanie handed me a small box, I opened the box revealing some car keys. I raised an eyebrow. She smiled and grabbed my hand leading me out... And when I tell you my jaw dropped when I noticed the car outside of my house. I turned my attention to her.
"𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?"
There could be no way she bought me my dream car... Well her and Adeline but I'm sure this was her idea.
"𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴, 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘰" she smiled
"𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘧𝘵"
"𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘰 𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘮𝘦"
I pulled her into a hug, holding her tightly. We stood there for a few moments like that before she pulled back.
"𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘦" she suggests
"𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘺𝘦𝘢𝘩"
We got into the car and drove around the city for half an hour before we got back.

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
He parked the car in front of his house as he turned to look at me and smiled.
"𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘸" he says
"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵? 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳?" I teased
"𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵, 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩, 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦" he smiled holding my hand with both of his hands
"𝘕𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘪𝘧𝘵"
We went back and searched for Adeline who was with our other friends. As they noticed me they quickly ran to me and grouphugged me.
"𝘞𝘰𝘢𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘻𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩"
They all chuckled.
"𝘐 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭" Camilla said
"𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶" Sara added
Mattheo gave Adeline a hug, which didn't last too long before he thanked her.
Mattheo went back to his friends as me, Adeline, Cassidy, Sara, Camilla and Lilliana started talking. I noticed Tom with a random girl as I nudged Adeline.
"𝘞𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵?" I whispered to her
"𝘛𝘰𝘮'𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭"
I raised an eyebrow "𝘏𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥?"
She chuckled shaking her head.
"𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. 𝘏𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘬"
"𝘌𝘸"
"𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵"

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
It was already past midnight, some people left but we were still a lot of us but less than fifty. Most of us were really drunk, but the drunkest? Stephanie. This girl cannot go unsupervised when she's close to alchool. Me and Von were making our way to Adeline and Stephanie.
When Stephanie saw him she gave him a quick hug before she introduced him to Adeline.
"𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘝𝘰𝘯, 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯. 𝘝𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥, 𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦" her words were slightly slurred.

𝐀𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
Oh boy he was hotter in person than in the picture Stephanie showed me. He put out his hand for me to shake. I gave him a slight smile before shaking his hand.
"𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶"
"𝘖𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦"
Von chuckled and nodded.
"𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺"
We all talked untill Von excused himself.
"𝘎𝘶𝘺𝘴, 𝘐 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭, 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘧𝘶𝘯" he said before he walked away
My jaw dropped as I looked at Stephanie.
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭?" I raised an eyebrow
"𝘑𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴?" Mattheo chuckled
I nudged him "𝘚𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘶𝘱, 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘰"
"𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮, 𝘝𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘥" Stephanie said "𝘚𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦"

𝐀𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
At this point we were like 20 people left at the party including me, Stephanie, Tom, Von, Cassidy and of course Mattheo. The other people were some random friends of Mattheo's. Me and Stephanie were drunk as fuck. Mattheo was a bit tipsy and Von wasn't too far from me and Stephanie. But Cass was just a bit tipsy. And some minutes later she left.
At one point I realised Mattheo and Stephanie have vanished from downstairs. We were less than 10 people downstairs and somehow I wasn't there anymore but I was at Von's house. Underneath him. Naked.

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐯
I woke up with a strange feeling of somebody holding me from behind. I opened my eyes and oh shit. I looked at the hand that was wrapped around me and oh fuck... It was Mattheo's. I was for sure I was almost naked as I didn't feel any clothes on me. I only felt my bra and panties on. I was 100% sure we had sex. Otherwise why would I be naked? I didn't know what to do I was scared of waking him up and making it akward. He wasn't naked just shirtless and only in his boxers.

𝐀𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
I was woken up from the feeling of someone's arms pulling me closer to their chest. I opened my eyes to realise I was held by Von. Both of us naked. It's a shame cause I'm sure we had sex but I just couldn't remember it because of how drunk I was last night. I didn't even bother to move. I just drifted off back to sleep, loving how warm and safe I felt in his arms.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑴𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅'𝒔 𝒃𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 🎉