𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

It is our last hours in Paris, I cannot believe one week and a half went by so fast. But I'm not sad or something like that, if anything I am excited for Mattheo's birthday party in a few days. Me and Adeline still haven't decided what to get him.

𝐀𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
Me and Stephanie are at a coffee near our hotel enjoying our last hours in Paris away from my mom and that asshole of my brother
"𝘚𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘰 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺?" I ask
"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘳 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘺"
"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳?" I raised an eyebrow
"𝘈𝘯 𝘈𝘶𝘥𝘪 𝘳8 2023"
"𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩?"
"𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 200𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘸"
"𝘛𝘰𝘮 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘧𝘵 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘶𝘺 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳"
"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯? 𝘐𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘺?"
"𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩, 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴. 𝘔𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘰 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭"
"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵?" she widens eyes "𝘗𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘫𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨"
"𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵"
"𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬'𝘴 𝘴𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸?"
"𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘸"
"𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘭"

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩
𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
We finally arrived at the airport and finished our check-in. I was too tired to go shopping and honestly I didn't really want to carry stuff around. But after some moments we found out our flight is gonna be delayed for 6 and a half hours. So no only we had to wait 2 hours before it but now 8 and a half? Could this day get any worse? Well if I'll be here for so long I might as well make the best of it.

𝐓𝐨𝐦'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
I was on my phone sat on a chair when I saw Stephanie in front of me. She was looking down at me. I raised an eyebrow at her.
"𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦" she said
"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳-?" Before I could finish my sentence she grabbed on my hand dragging me with her, I didn't even resist her. I just smirked at her.
"𝘋𝘪𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘥" I tease
"𝘖𝘩 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧, 𝘈𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘺" she rolls her eyes
I chuckled at her and let myself get dragged along all the stores she wants to go to

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
My arms were full of bags, I actually got a empty luggage that I could bring in the airplane only to put the stuff I'd buy in it. But I wasn't finished with shopping yet. I could see Tom wasn't even tired or bothered keeping me company. Right now I was trying on a dress when I decided to get out of the dressing room to ask for Tom's opinion.
"𝘛𝘰𝘮?"

𝐓𝐨𝐦'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
I heard my name being called so I lift up my head from my phone and my jaw drops on the floor, my eyes widening
"𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘦" she comes closer to me and nudges me playfully
I quickly regained my composure and checked her out smirking
"𝘏𝘮𝘮 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴 𝘯𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶" I smirked grabbing her hand and spun her
She rolls her eyes playfully before she went back into the dressing room.
After that she got out and bought the dress. I smirked at her watching her pay. Her arms were full of bags as we got out of the store. I gently grabbed the bags from her hands holding them with no effort. She raised an eyebrow at me and I chuckled.
"𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘐 𝘢𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘓𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱"
I nod as we went back to my mom and my sister who was asleep.
She packed her stuff in a luggage before she sat down on a chair. I made my way to her sitting next to her. She didn't say anything suprisingly.
"𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘺" she mumbles
"𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢 𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘬"
I got up not waiting for a response as I went to buy her something to drink

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
I wanted to hand him my card but he left too quick. I rolled my eyes playfully, shaking my head. After a few moment he got back and gave me the drink. I drank some of it before I turned to look at him.
"𝘛𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘴, 𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘰𝘵"
"𝘕𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘣𝘭𝘦𝘮"
"𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘴𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘢𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘧𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘴-"
"𝘕𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦. 𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵" he interrupts me
I raised an eyebrow
"𝘐𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘺 𝘴𝘰"

𝐓𝐨𝐦'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
It's been quite some time and I could feel my arm getting numb and the position I was in wasn't quite comfortable. Why wasn't I moving? Because Stephanie fell asleep on my shoulder like less than two hours ago. I wouldn't dare to wake her up. If I said I wouldn't do it because I don't want her to get mad at me for disturbing her sleep I know it would be a lie. I think she would be madder if she found out she was asleep on my shoulder again. I let her sleep there for almost three hours before I drifted off to sleep myself, my head resting on hers.
Like an hour later I woke up and checked the time. We had 3 more hours to wait before our flight. I notice Stephanie was still asleep and slowly slipping from my shoulder. Her head fell on my thigh. Well atleast I can move my arms now.
Everything was okay until she put her hand on my lap dangerously close to my dick... Oh? I was debating whether I should wake her up or let her sleep there. Her head on my thigh didn't bother me, but her hand almost on my dick? Not really bothered me but if I got hard right now and she woke up it would be really akward. I'm just hoping she moves her hand soon.
After a few moment she moved her hand... oh fuck no...