𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

𝐀𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
I woke up from the sound of my alarm going off. I groaned as I turned it off. I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. After I finished I went to go see if either my mom or Tom and Stephanie are awake.
My mom was awake but I had to go to an upper floor to Tom's and Stephanie's room.
I knocked gently on their door but no response.
Guess they aren't awake yet.

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
I woke up from the sound of a knock on the door. Not only that but I felt and arm over me and a presence behind me. What the... Tom's arm was wrapped around me and he was basically spooning me from behind but barely even touching me. Be fucking for real. How am I even gonna be able to get up without waking him up. And guess what? This motherfucker just pulled me closer. Now he was spooning me. My body was pressed against his. I heard him quietly snoring. It's not as bad as I imagined to be this close to him... Who am I kidding? I hate him, well not hate, just dislike but more than that but it is nowhere close to hate. I guess I have no choice but to wait for him to wake up and act asleep so he'll think I have basically no clue that he was spooning me in the first place.

𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐓𝐨𝐦'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
I slowly started to wake up but I felt strangely. Was it because I was literally feeling like I was spooning someone and had my arm wrapped around them? Yes, because when I opened my eyes I realised how close me and her were right now. And my arm wrapped around her? Oh god I hope she is asleep cause I'm not looking forward to being punched in the face so early in the morning. I slowly started to remove my hand and create some distance between us. Hopefully I didn't wake her up.

𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
God finally he removed his hand. But was he fully awake? I felt him slowly getting up from the bed and walking towards the bathroom. Phew. I stretched myself before I got up myself acting like I just woke up. Some minutes later he returned with that stupid smirk of his.

"𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘶𝘧𝘧" he smirked
"𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦?"
he chuckled "𝘖𝘩 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯, 𝘐 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘬 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶"
"𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵" I rolled my eyes
"𝘑𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩?" he teased
"𝘐𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘴, 𝘒𝘢𝘶𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘻"

𝐓𝐨𝐦'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯
Not even a good morning back, meanie. I wonder if she has a clue about what happened. I mean it's not the end of the world but still it's... I dont know. But why did I even hold her like that in my sleep? Anyways my thoughts were interrupted by some knocks on our door

"𝘖𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘶𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘰𝘵𝘴" my sister shouts
Stephanie went and opened the door for her as Adeline entered the room.
"𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘴𝘪𝘴"
"𝘗𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧𝘧" Adeline flipped me off
"𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘶𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳-" I wanted to say but I got interrupted by my mother walking in
"𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨" she spoke
"𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨" we all said
"𝘎𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴, 𝘸𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘶𝘵" my mother said
"𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘰𝘮 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘯-" again I got interrupted
"𝘋𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘴𝘰 𝘮𝘶𝘤𝘩, 𝘛𝘰𝘮? Stephanie said
Oh? Alright I'll play your game Stephanie
Before I wanted to respond to her my mom spoke up
"𝘚𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵, 𝘛𝘰𝘮. 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺"
I rolled my eyes at her