Chapter 2: The Mysterious Reunion

️⚜️Thank you 53 Votes, damn you guys are so impatient 😭🥀

After a month of searching, Shaurya finally managed to track down the mysterious woman.

Shaurya: Finally, tum mujhe mil gae(I found you). But aapakee suraksha kaun kar raha hai, isase mere bodyguards ko aapakee baare mein jaanane mein lagaane mein ek maheene lag gaya(who's protecting you, that made my Bodyguards month to find about you).

 But aapakee suraksha kaun kar raha hai, isase mere bodyguards ko aapakee baare mein jaanane mein lagaane mein ek maheene lag gaya(who's protecting you, that made my Bodyguards month to find about you)

He couldn't shake the feeling that there was more to her than meets the eye. As he approached the designated meeting spot, his heart raced with anticipation.

Shaurya: Ruhanika? *he called standing behind the mysterious woman *

Ruhanika: Well, well, tough guy, aakhirakaar tumane mujhe dhoondh hee liya(you finally found me) Took you long enough! *she said turning to face him*

Shaurya : How do you know I was looking for you ,and why did you disappear without a trace? *he questioned suspiciously*

Ruhanika: Ah, a little mystery never hurt anyone, right? Besides, it's more fun this way. Keeps you on your toes. Plus jab se ham mile hain tab se sachamuch mera peechha karake your bodyguards bilkul sahee kaam kiya hai (your bodyguards did the perfect task by stalking me literally ever since the days we've met) *she replied teasingly*

Shaurya: Bevakoophon(Idiots), they can't even finish a simple task without any faults *he said muttered while glaring at his bodyguards, who shivered in fear looking at their boss*

As they continued their conversation, Shaurya couldn't help but notice the presence of his bodyguards, who were taken aback by Ruhanika aka Ruhi's audacity.

Bodyguard 1 (whispering): Boss, who is she? Kya hamen usaka khyaal rakhana chaahie?(Should we take care of her?)

Bodyguard 5 (whispering): Yeah, she's disrespecting you right in front of us!