Chapter 07: Embracing Love's Warmth

Ruhi: Please, God, protect Shaurya and bring him back safely. *she prayed*

Suddenly, the door bursts open with a thud

Ruhi and Shruti: What was that? Who could it be? *they were petrified*

They saw the bodyguards helping two figures walk. Shruti switched on the lights, both girls shouted when they saw who it was!

Ruhi/Shurti: SHAURYA/RANBIR!!!

Their condition was worse; blood was flowing out of their shirts, soaking it and knife stabs. The girls held thier respective partners and Ruhanika instructed the guards to leave.

Ruhi: Shurti! remember I thought you the basic on how to treat a wound and dress it up?

Shruti: Yeah I do remember it bhabi.

Ruhanika: You take bhai in your room and treat him while I treat Shaurya. *Shruti nodded in response*

Shaurya&Ruhanika's Room>>>

Ruhi carefully laid Shaurya on the bed and helped him unbotten his shirt: she threw it in the washing bin.

She checked the dressing table drawer and found the first aid box. Shaurya tried his best not to moan as it was painful and unbearable when she applied the Antiseptic Liquid.

He closed his eyes to handle the pain when he felt water drops on his chest. In a swift, Shaurya opened his eyes and saw something which broke his heart. Ruhi was crying for him.

The whole hour, she shed tears and didn't utter a single word to him.

After bandaging his injured wounds, she was about to leave when Shaurya stopped her by pulling her wrist and she fell on him. In a reflex Ruhanika held his shoulder for support.

Shaurya: What happened? Why are you ignoring me Ruhi? Didn't you like me coning back Aliv-

Ruhi: SHUT UP JUST SHUT IT! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT SHAURYA HUH? *she bawled at him*

The next minute she clutched on to him letting her tears pour out.

Ruhi : How could you do this, Shaurya? You scared me so much! I thought I was going to lose you! *she roared and sobbed more*

Shaurya : I'm sorry, Ruhi. I didn't mean to worry you. But the mission was important. *smiled*

Ruhi : That's not fair, Shaurya. You can't just leave without saying anything. I thought something terrible had happened to you.

And you didn't bother to inform me about the mission or your leaving with bhai. *she sniffles saying it*

Shaurya: I promise, Ruhi, I'll always let you know when I have to go on a mission. I can't bear to see you cry like this. *gently wiping her tears*

Do you know I missed you a lot. You didn't speak with me since the marriage. I know I did wrong extremely wrong but and I-

Ruhi: relax... And what if something happens to you? What if I never get to see you again? *softly she spoke*

Shaurya : I'll always come back to you, Ruhi. I can't imagine my life without you. You mean everything to me.

I Love you to the from the bottom of my heart Ruhanika, you will always be my mysterious girl *cupping her face*

Ruhi: Shaurya, Im not sure about my feelings yet though I... I like you. But please, be careful out there. I can't bear the thought of losing you 
*sniffles, looking into his eyes*

Shaurya: I promise, Ruhi. I'll always protect you and come back to you.

Now, enough tears. Let's focus on our future together. I promise to wait till *softly smiled at her*

 I promise to wait till *softly smiled at her*

Ruhi: Okay, Shaurya. Just promise me one thing, no more surprises like this. *smiling through tears*

Shaurya: Deal. No more surprises. Just lots of love and happiness for us. *he spoke grinning*

Then hugged each other, while Shaurya had a little faith Ruhanika, accept him as her Husband.

Shurti's room>>>

Ranbir was glaring at Shruti instead crying for him she was guffawing at him.

Shruti: haha haha Ranbir y.your face haha haha *pointed at his face*

Ranbir: What?

Shruti: You look horrible hahaha ha *she fell on him laughing*

Ranbir: If you don't stop it I'll make sure to shut your pretty mouth *he threatened*

Shruti: In this state, your warning is horrible as you hahahaha

Sensing Ranbir's anger, she went informing him to get food.

Ranbir: Horrible? Do I look that bad *he opened his phone camera*

Not much horrible as she said but it's okay *he said not wanting to put himself down*

Shruti: You look Horrible *she shouted, while leaving the room*

_________________________________________

🔱🥀Enjoy
Whispers
Of
Fate:
The
Epic Love
Story
Of
Shaurya
And
Ruhanika🥀🔱

BY
jung97kooikie

Released:- 20.03.24🌒

<<<do vote & If u don't like ur free not to read this fanfiction❤️‍🩹>>