Chapter 4: Unveiling The Beast

HAPPY MARCH!! <<my bday is on march, on that day I'll upload all stories 1 chapters each😮‍💨🥀>>

Shaurya was on video call with his buddy, grateful for his advice on controlling his true self around the girl he loved.

Shaurya: Dude, I can't thank you enough for telling me to chill out and not be possessive. Main use daraana nahin chaahata, tumhen pata hai?(I don't wanna scare her away, you know?).

His friend nodded, understanding the importance of giving space in relationships.

???: Koee chinta nahin(No worries), man. It's important to trust her and let her make her own choices. So, how's everything going with your love ?

Shaurya's smirk grew wider as he spilled the beans to His Friend

Shaurya: Well, my man, let me tell you. I had a little chat with that guy who dared to propose to her. He won't be a problem anymore.

His Friend's eyes widened in surprise, curious about what Shaurya had done.

???: Hold up, bro! What did you do? You didn't go all crazy, did you?

Shaurya chuckled mischievously, enjoying the power he held.

Shaurya: Nah, don't worry. I didn't do anything too extreme. Let's just say I had a little heart-to-heart with him that made him reconsider his choices.

I wanted to make her mine when she said that kitya(bitch), "lets take things slowly and get to know each other better" *he mimicked Ruhi's words and started breaking the wine glass thinking about that guy*

???: Dekho Dekho! (Look Look!), if you show this side of yours, vah bechaaree ladaki tumase nafrat kareegee,isalie usake saamane khud par control rakhen (that poor girl will hate you, so control yourself front of her)

???: Dekho Dekho! (Look Look!), if you show this side of yours, vah bechaaree ladaki tumase nafrat kareegee,isalie usake saamane khud par control rakhen (that poor girl will hate you, so control yourself front of her). *he advised Shaurya, who agreed after
coming close to his Ruhi, he cannot lose her*

Meanwhile>>>

As Ruhi received shocking news about the sudden death of the guy who had proposed to her. Her suspicions grew when she remembered Shaurya storming out of the hospital in a fit of anger.