Chapter 08: Rebuilding Trust: A Birthday Surprise and a Fresh Start

𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪! 𝕋𝕒 𝕕𝕒🥀😭

Shaurya pov>>>

It's been 1 month since Ruhi and I cleared our misunderstanding. Though Ranbir and me communicate, when it's required. I.. I know I messed up with my relationships.

Including my baby sister, Shruti. After knowing about the force marriage, she burst out at me with hate and anger. Still, we both can't be away from me each other.

Whenever I get frustrated on Ruhi I call her by her full name, RUHANIKA!

Back to story, I am returning home back from office. I'm worn out due to the hectic schedule today. All I need is
Ruhi, embrace her and cuddle while sleeping.

I stepped out of my black koenigsegg and saw the lights of the garden turned off... weird! Opening the Main door of Rajvansh Mahal, it was pitch dark I couldn't see anything. Sensing danger I was about to take my gun out of my waistband, subsequently the light turned on...

End pov>>>

Ranbir/Shurti: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAURYA/BHAI!! *they screamed on top of their lungs along with the workers, bodyguards and security guard of Rajvansh Mahal*

Shaurya: Thank you it was definitely a surprise! After the cake. *he said shocked*

Shruti: And don't forget, you're getting older too. *teased him*

Shaurya: Oh, thanks for the reminder, sis. *he sarcastically snaped at her* btw here is Ruh-

Shruti: Shhh bahi! Follow the Rose pathway and you will reach your beloved destination! *she said smirking and playing the music*

Shaurya frowned noticing the mysterious smirk on Shruti and Ranbir's face. Half way through the path he turned around and couldn't help but feel grateful for his loved ones and the effort they put into making his birthday special.

He watched Ranbir, Shruti, staffs and bodyguards dancing together, their smiles lighting up and chuckled looking at the cake fight between His bestfriend and sister.

Shaurya:<in mind> Before I blow and cut the cake they destroyed it *he shaked his head in disbelief*

At the moment, his concentration was on locating Ruhanika.

Shaurya&Ruhanika's room>>>

Shaurya stood frozen in his spot, his heart pounding in anticipation. As he slowly adjusted to the darkness, he could make out a silhouette in front of him. He took a step closer, his voice trembling with both excitement and curiosity.

Shaurya: Ruhi? Is that you? What's going on?

Ruhi's voice came from the darkness, filled with a mischievous tone.