Epilogue

The Deviants P.O.V
"That story that I just told happened three years ago now." I said to the children of our rebels. The war had ended after that fatal day. I was recounting my story to their children.
"What happened to Rebel?" one asked.
"Unfortunately, there was nothing we could do. The F.E.A.R leader sliced her throat. Killing her instantly." I sighed. "She's still out there. In the desert. We buried her there." I smiled. A single tear falling. A hand placed itself on my shoulder. It was The Prophets.
"Come on. We have to go now." he whispered. I nodded solemnly. I stood up from where I was sat.
"I have to go now. It was nice meeting you all." I thanked before taking my leave. I did leave out one little detail though. Yes she died three years ago but I didn't mention that she died three years ago today.

R.I.P Rebel.
Loving friend and valued rebel.
Died: Janury 8 2012
Angels never die

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: ok that really is it now. Sorry about doing that to you. Here you go. I know it's short but what can I write? It's an epilogue. Thanks you everyone so much for your support. Like, vote and comment what you like and what you want me to change. That is in fact it. Really this time. Peace out.