Chapter 7: Safe. Or Not

The Deviant's P.O.V

I sat by her side as she lay unconscious in camp. Why didn't I see this coming? I thought to myself. I should've known he would have wanted the last laugh. Her breathing was shallow, her pulse weak. I felt as if it was my fault. The tent door opened and The Prophet walked in, his face fell when he saw Rebel's frail state. "How is she?" he asked, coming over to my side and sitting down.

"Not much better but her wound is healing. I swear, when I get my hands on that man, god help me, he is SO dead!" I growled.

"Calm down Ash mate. He's gone and not coming back. I've made sure of it." Andy reassured, placing a hand on my shoulder. I hung my head.

"I'm sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me!" I muttered.

"I think you do." Andy sighed. I looked at him.

"I think I love her." I whispered, turning back to her. Just then, I saw her finger twitch. "Andy. Her finger. Moved. Andy! She's waking up!" I said frantically. Andy let out a small laugh.

"Cool it! I'll get the guys!" Andy laughed. He left and I was alone with Rebel. I saw her eyelids flicker open and she looked me right in the eyes. I saw something deep down, past the pain, past the sadness, past the happiness. It was... Love... Did she love me like I loved her?

Rebel's P.O.V.

I awoke to the sound of voices. I could make out The Prophet and The Deviants voice. "I'm sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me!" I heard Ashley mumble.

"I think you do." Andy sighed.

"I think I love her." Ashley said lowly. Something in my mind clicked. I summoned some unused strength and twitched my finger, hoping someone would notice. Of course, Ash did. "Andy. Her finger. Moved. Andy! She's waking up!" Ash fussed. I laughed in my mind.

"Cool it! I'll get the guys!" Andy laughed before I heard him leave. I managed to open my eyes and before I knew it, Ashley's eyes and mine were locked. Ash's eyes burned deep into my thoughts. Through my fears, and pains. Suddenly, there was a loud yell and a crash from outside. We broke eye contact and Ashley stood up.

"Stay here." he said, before leaving the tent. Going against his will, I stood up, stumbling slightly, and I left the tent. I saw Ashley standing there with the guys. They all looked super defensive, not to mention super angry. They were standing in front of someone.

"Ashley?" I called out quietly. All the leaders turned.

"Rebel! Get back inside! Now!" The Mourner cried, panic stricken. I got worried. Someone started to run towards me. When I realized who it was, panic flooded over me. The F.E.A.R leader was back. He grabbed my waist. I screamed. I struggled to get free but to no avail.

"Let her go!" The Mystic yelled.

"NO! She caused me pain, now she will die." The F.E.A.R leader snarled. He grabbed my arm and held it behind my back painfully. I yelped.

"LET HER GO!" The Destroyer shouted. Ash looked thunderous. I gave him a pleading look. I tried to wrench my arm away. Big mistake. He jolted my arm upwards, causing pain to seethe through me. I screamed again. A blade, one again, was placed against my throat. Everyone didn't dare move for fear of my death. I was so scared. I didn't know what to do. He wouldn't kill me, would he? I had just found out that Ashley loved me on my dying day. I mentally apologized to him as I prepared myself for death. The F.E.A.R leader leaned forwards to my ear and whispered:

"Say your good-bye's."

----------

A/N: Thank you so much all of you who read it. That was infact the concluding chapter, and no, there is no sequal as far as I know. I'll let you know if I change my mind though. Thanks you everyone so much for your support. Like, vote and comment what you like and what you want me to change. That is in fact it. Peace out.
I LIED THERE IS AN EPILOGUE! GO READ!