Chapter Ten!

ok so I'm trying my best to update as soon as I can!!!! Please be patient if I don't do it right away! Ok so without further waiting, it's time to see Matsuri get her ass handed to her!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Come on Gaara, be reasonable."

"I already told you that I am only doing what I see is right. The answer is no."

"Shh, she's still sleeping. You can't keep her locked in here forever and you've got to leave at some point. I won't let you work yourself into the ground again."

I wake up to the sound of a hushed voice frantically whispering to someone and roll over silently. What's the point of whispering if I hear it anyway?

"I won't, besides, she's already awake and-"

"Reima tell Gaara that you want to make a bet!" Kankuro nearly yells in my ear.

I clench my teeth and shake my head as a ringing sound resonates from in my head. Why am I surrounded by such loud people? I squint up at his towering figure from the floor and take a moment to register his words. He wants me to what?

I open my mouth and blink a few times, "Huh?"

Mr. Attitude throws his hands up in exasperation, "Make a bet with Gaara. If you win today's match, you get to actually go outside or something. If you lose you get transferred to a prison cell."

Mina yawns and blinks sleepily, "What about a pretty bell?"

Banshee stirs and sits up to meet Kankuro's gaze, "Where exactly is Reima getting any benefit from this ?"

"I never said it was for her. Gaara is going to run himself into the ground working if she's locked up in here. So if somehow she were to go outside and be watched by someone else, we can maybe drag him outta this office and get him some time to relax."

'It would be nice to get some fresh air Reima,'  I sigh at Kuremeah's words and stand up.

"Okay."

"What? I get that this will be easy for you, but you still shouldn't be so quick to agree to such things. No matter how childish it seems." Banshee scolds.

Expertly ignoring him I turn to the Kazekage with a small smirk, "When I win, I want to go out and walk around the village for the whole afternoon. If by some miracle I loose, then you can chain me up wherever you see fit."

He's about to respond when I add, "But you have to spend the afternoon doing something other than work too. I don't want people placing blame on me for things that I have no control over."

After a moment's silence he finally closes his eyes and nods once. Freedom here I come at last. Kankuro grins  proudly to himself before turning to me.

"So I'm surprised you haven't tried taking off during the night."

I raise an eyebrow, "Ya well it's kinda hard when this keeps happening."

I launch myself to the door and am about to burst through it when all of a sudden one of my legs is ripped from under me and I'm dragged back further into the room. I huff out an annoyed breath and turn my head to Kankuro. He sweat drops laughs sheepishly, "She's tried again?"

"Four times last night."

"I probable would have made it if you just lost focus for a second," I mumble irritably.