Chapter 3: The Invention is Complete!

As everyone went to bed, Tails and Chuck worked hard on the Dimensional-Time-Travel-Machine so that it would be ready by the next day. With no time to waste, the two worked tirelessly as they needed to complete this invention before sunrise.

Tails furrowed his brow in concentration, his fingers flying across the control panel with precision. "Chuck, hand me the quantum wrench," he called over his shoulder without breaking his focus.

Chuck nodded to Tails as he handed over the requested quantum wrench, "Here you go, Tails. We're making good progress, but there's still a long way to go."

Tails nodded in agreement. "We're almost there, Chuck. Just a few more tweaks and adjustments, and the Dimensional-Time-Travel machine will be ready for its first test."

As the two worked together, they were determined to finish the time machine all night long without getting any rest.

Later that morning, Tails and Chuck finally finished building the Dimensional-Time-Travel-Machine after a long night of work in the garage. The two felt so exhausted that they didn't get any sleep or take a break. Just then, Sonic, Amy, Cream, and Cheese came downstairs to see if the Dimensional-Time-Travel-Machine was finished. However, they noticed that Tails and Chuck were very tired after the long night.

"Wow, you two look so exhausted," Cream remarked sympathetically.

"Maybe it's because they pulled an all-nighter," Sonic suggested, his voice tinged with concern.

"Yeah, they've been working tirelessly," Amy replied, her eyes betraying her own fatigue.

"Chao, chao," Cheese chimed in, nodding solemnly in agreement.

Chris entered the garage and saw that the time machine was completed. "Wow! The Dimensional-Time-Travel-Machine is finished! You guys did an amazing job..." He then noticed Tails and Chuck looking very tired.

Chris approached the exhausted duo. "You two seem tired after working all night," Chris said.

"Yeah, I didn't get any sleep the whole night," Tails said tiredly.

"Me too," Chuck agreed.

"Well, you two should come to the mansion to recharge your energy. Ella and Vanilla has finished cooking breakfast," Chris informed them.

Later during breakfast, excitement filled the air as everyone discussed the completed time machine, now ready for its first test. They eagerly anticipated using the Dimensional-Time-Travel-Machine to explore all the places they had dreamed of visiting.

"I hope the machine can take us anywhere, like a beautiful flower garden. I'd love to pick all the flowers I want," Cream thought, her heart brimming with excitement at the thought of exploring new places.

"Well, we just have to test it out first," Chuck remarked to Cream.

As everyone was curious about the Dimensional-Time-Travel-Machine, believing it would take them anywhere they wanted.

Outside the Thorndyke Mansion, Eggman, Bocoe, Decoe, and Bokkun were hatching a sneaky plan to steal the Dimension-Time-Travel-Machine. The group brainstormed ideas on how to pull off the heist.

"Alright, everyone. Here's the plan: we'll sneak into the garage and steal the Dimensional-Time-Travel-Machine while Sonic and his friends are busy eating breakfast," Eggman remarked to his group.

"How are we going to sneak into the garage?" Bokkun asked Eggman.

"We sneak in quietly without Sonic and his friends knowing, then we steal the Dimensional-Time-Travel-Machine," Eggman told his group.

As Bocoe, Decoe, and Bokkun agreed with Eggman's plan, the group sneaked into the garage and laid eyes on the Dimensional-Time-Travel-Machine. They were amazed by what they saw.

"Wow!" Bocoe exclaimed, amazed. "I've never seen a time machine like this before."

"Yeah, it looks so authentic. I'd never expect Sonic and his friends to build a time machine like this," Bocoe remarked, impressed by the Dimensional-Time-Travel-Machine that Sonic and his friends had built.

"Should we steal this, Eggman?" Bokkun asked uncertainly.

"Of course we are," Eggman replied. "We're going to use this to take over the world. Hurry everyone, let's steal this before Sonic and his friends come out," Eggman urged his group as they moved to steal the time machine.

A few moments later, Sonic and his friends emerged from breakfast, eager to test out their new time machine. Suddenly, they spotted Eggman, Bocoe, Decoe, and Bokkun in the act of stealing the Dimensional-Time-Travel-Machine.

"Hey, look! It's that Egghead!" Sonic pointed to Eggman and his gang.

"And they're stealing the Dimensional-Time-Travel-Machine!" Tails exclaimed, shocked to see Eggman and his gang taking the time machine that he and Chuck had spent all night working on.

"Let's go stop them," Chris remarked.

Eggman and his gang tried to get away with the Dimensional-Time-Travel-Machine, but then they heard a familiar voice belonging to one of Sonic's friends, "Stop right there!"

They turned to the side and saw a familiar red echidna—it was Knuckles! He had arrived just in time to stop Eggman and his gang from stealing the new time machine. Sonic and his friends were glad that Knuckles came here to stop them.

"It's Knuckles!" Sonic said happily, glad to see him.

"I'm so glad he's here! I wasn't expecting him to come and help us stop Eggman," Tails exclaimed, his happiness evident.

"Chao, chao!" Cheese chimed in, agreeing with Tails.

"You're not getting away with the new time machine that was built. I'm not letting you use it to take over the world," Knuckles said angrily.

"Oh yeah. If you want that Dimensional-Time-Travel-Machine back," Eggman said.

"Then you'll have to get past us first," Decoe added.

Vanilla came out of the mansion and saw what's happening. "What's going on here?" she asked

Bokkun looked around at the Dimensional-Time-Travel-Machine and became very impressed with it, "This time machine looks so cool." He remarked.

Bokkun then sees the red button. "I wonder what this red button does," he said curiously as he pressed the red button.

Sonic and his friends, along with Eggman and his gang, noticed that Bokkun pressed the red button without testing it out first.

Suddenly, a blue warp appeared, and everyone along with the Dimensional-Time-Travel-Machine was sucked into it except Chuck. Ella and Mr. Tanaka came to see what was happening outside.

"What's going on?!" Ella asked as there was a blue flash outside.

"Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream, Vanilla, Cheese, Chris, along with Eggman and his gang had been sucked into the blue warp," Chuck informed Ella and Mr. Tanaka.

Mr. Tanaka was horrified to hear this. "Oh no," he said. "Chris must be transported to another world." He thought.

"I really hope Chris is okay," Ella said, worried for Chris.

While in a blue warp, Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Amy, Cream, Vanilla, Cheese, Chris, Eggman, Bocoe, Decoe, and Bokkun were being transported to another world.

"Where is this blue warp taking us?!" Chris exclaimed.

"It's taking us to another dimension!" Sonic exclaimed to Chris, explaining that the blue warp was transporting them to another dimension.

As the warp transported everyone to another world, the adventure continued.

End of Chapter 3